X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STA Girls

How is 2006 girls teams

They are awful! All the good players left !

Comment

Which team I heard they have 3 teams
      Talking former DA or USYs

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        They are awful! All the good players left !
        Lol, you’re too much. 😂

Comment

Is there any truth that The GA league will not be playing games in the fall? My friends daughter is at Tophat and was just told they would just be training during the fall. A lot of players have left the club

Comment

They may just be being honest and ecnl hasn’t been clear yet. There’s a real chance no one is playing league games this fall. It may be training and friendlies only if local governments don’t allow school grounds be used.

Comment

They may just be being honest and ecnl hasn’t been clear yet. There’s a real chance no one is playing league games this fall. It may be training and friendlies only if local governments don’t allow school grounds be used.
              Wait, my daughter is at STA, and this hasn't been told to us

Comment

How is 2006 girls teams
                Nice core team. Probably the 3rd or 4th best 06 team in the area. You have WC and PDA 06 and then everyone else. We are staying together and giving GA a try because of NM. Going into new league because girls are together but major concerns about what will happen with the rest of the GA 06 teams. We are seeing girls at the older ages leaving for USYS and ECNL. I’m hearing it’s the same at other clubs that we will play. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Lolololol

Nice core team. Probably the 3rd or 4th best 06 team in the area. You have WC and PDA 06 and then everyone else. We are staying together and giving GA a try because of NM. Going into new league because girls are together but major concerns about what will happen with the rest of the GA 06 teams. We are seeing girls at the older ages leaving for USYS and ECNL. I’m hearing it’s the same at other clubs that we will play. Fingers crossed.

Comment

“ we are staying together “ lol that is funny. Half of the team already left , but hey keep your fingers crossed!

Comment

Is there any truth that The GA league will not be playing games in the fall? My friends daughter is at Tophat and was just told they would just be training during the fall. A lot of players have left the club
                      Depends on the age group. 13s and 14s start in the fall and older age groups in spring 2021.

Comment

Depends on how many players they lose between now and when they start playing. Maybe 5th or 6th.

Comment

That's pretty much it. I think there will be a few games snuck in for teams that don't have to travel, but the reality is nobody knows if there will be a fall season so they are planning for a contingency to have more games in the spring. As you mentioned, what ECNL does.

Comment

Yea they in for a big drop. Might not even be in top 10 teams in area. Sad.

“ we are staying together “ lol that is funny. Half of the team already left , but hey keep your fingers crossed!

Comment

Lol, you’re too much. 😂
                              You do realize that they are recruiting far and wide for the 06 teams? I'm not sure how many players they lost but they are reaching out to players everywhere. and telling them that it's for the GA team. If they didn't lose players, they must be expecting it. And if they don't lose players, they'll have a huge roster.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X