Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey my friends in NH are telling me that Seacoast picked up a couple of low level GPS players so they should have at least 13 girls per 11v11 team. Good look Bayside. Safe travels!
    In which league would you have Bayside competing then if DPL / NEP is a complete waste of time?

Comment

Hey my friends in NH are telling me that Seacoast picked up a couple of low level GPS players so they should have at least 13 girls per 11v11 team. Good look Bayside. Safe travels!
      ***, "low level gps players"? Are you a parent? I think not. Even if this was the case, it seems to us that these KIDS want to play soccer. You know, enjoy some life. You feel the need to insult a club that is trying to allow these kids to play?

Comment

In which league would you have Bayside competing then if DPL / NEP is a complete waste of time?
        They're gonna end up in EDP with everyone else in a year, maybe two tops.

Comment

***, "low level gps players"? Are you a parent? I think not. Even if this was the case, it seems to us that these KIDS want to play soccer. You know, enjoy some life. You feel the need to insult a club that is trying to allow these kids to play?
          what's wrong with that statement? It wasn't said the girls from GPS had low level talent. I interpreted that as a GAL/DPL had to reach down to lower level GPS teams which is fact to fill their GAL/DPL teams. Nothing wrong with a factual statement. I'm sure the girls are fine players but played for an average GPS teams.

Comment

^yes, you are correct, my bad. I guess im just too used to the ts insults & i quickly felt the need to defend the kids/club...your explanation does seem to clarify

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X