Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Problem with being in a Cult.

There’s many problems with being in a Cult, but the number one factor is that cult followers will ride the beliefs to the very end. There is nothing Donald Trump can do or say that they will disagree with.
    Another fact is -Cult followers go further and defend their Cult leader on any topic or agenda he supports no matter how wrong or bad it -is a cruel injustice even if the Cult Leader knowingly feeds information that’s false.

well so far the false things that have been coming out are from your side
    you guys have cried wolf so much- i for one defend him when i think you are out of line and will continue to do so
    if you dont want us to defend him actually show up with something meaningful and legit
    you tried to take down a duly elected president with total BS and now you want consideration?
    its going to take some work on your part for any level of trust
    actually you should be pissed at the media and the dem leadership for lying to you for 4 years
    but you keep doubling down on lies

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      you guys have cried wolf so much- i for one defend him when i think you are out of line and will continue to do so
      if you dont want us to defend him actually show up with something meaningful and legit
      you tried to take down a duly elected president with total BS and now you want consideration?
      actually you should be pissed at the media and the dem leadership for lying to you for 4 years
      If you read the Mueller report you wouldn't be saying this. There's some very damning stuff in there. And let's not forget that he got impeached and for a good reason. So when you say that dems have cried wolf so much you're showing yourself to be the true cultist that you are. You most definitely didn't read the report because you don't want to know what it says about your leader.

It can't be a coincidence that virtually all of our allies have a very negative view of our country now and despise Trump. A cultist like you turns it into a positive. It's a good thing that our allies think Trump is a joke according to you. Wake up.

Comment

There you have it folks! The perfect example of a Cult follower who failed to give an example of one thing Trump has done wrong or an actual topic he disagrees with Trump on.

Rhetoric of the left only.

Thanks for agreeing with the OPs thread title..

Comment

Lol, right on ^^^^^^^^

Nut job Trumpster said he will “ defend him when libs are out of line” the kicker Is the Nut Job really means he’ll defend POTUS even when Dems are in line.

Comment

There’s many problems with being in a Cult, but the number one factor is that cult followers will ride the beliefs to the very end. There is nothing Donald Trump can do or say that they will disagree with.
            Another fact is -Cult followers go further and defend their Cult leader on any topic or agenda he supports no matter how wrong or bad it -is a cruel injustice even if the Cult Leader knowingly feeds information that’s false.
            88% of the Republican Fox viewers were Strong believers Of the station but new data revealed by Fox now shows a huge drop down to 63%.
            Trump continues to show his frustration about the station and its hosts, In April Fox Nation dropped Diamond & Silk and Trish Regan for their false messaging of the Corona-19 to its viewers.
            Donald Trump continues with his demands to report the news he wants to his followers.

In other words - Donald Trump wants Fox to report Fake News.

Comment

Lol, right on ^^^^^^^^

Nut job Trumpster said he will “ defend him when libs are out of line” the kicker Is the Nut Job really means he’ll defend POTUS even when Dems are in line.
              We shall see when the “Dems are in line”
              So far that’s been few and far between

Comment

If you read the Mueller report you wouldn't be saying this. There's some very damning stuff in there. And let's not forget that he got impeached and for a good reason. So when you say that dems have cried wolf so much you're showing yourself to be the true cultist that you are. You most definitely didn't read the report because you don't want to know what it says about your leader.

It can't be a coincidence that virtually all of our allies have a very negative view of our country now and despise Trump. A cultist like you turns it into a positive. It's a good thing that our allies think Trump is a joke according to you. Wake up.
                It would've helped if Robert Mueller read the Mueller report
                I watched his testimony- he had no clue what was in it, never mind the ability to defend it
                the report was a dud, and the proof of that is that it has disappeared from the news cycle
                if it had any teeth it would have been huge
                same goes with impeachment- weak case

all of our allies negative views? they certainly aren't as comfy with us
                we have shaken the status quo, its uncomfortable for them but necessary for us. we don't have unlimited resources and the geopolitical landscape has changed in the last 50 years

Comment

We shall see when the “Dems are in line”
                  So far that’s been few and far between
                  Ha ha.....Kinda like defending the 32 women who Donald Trump grabbed their puzzzys.

You made my morning, so what’s on the Cult Breakfast today PeeWee.

Comment

Ha ha.....Kinda like defending the 32 women who Donald Trump grabbed their puzzzys.

You made my morning, so what’s on the Cult Breakfast today PeeWee.
                    you learned nothing from Blasey Ford

Comment

It would've helped if Robert Mueller read the Mueller report
                      I watched his testimony- he had no clue what was in it, never mind the ability to defend it
                      the report was a dud, and the proof of that is that it has disappeared from the news cycle
                      if it had any teeth it would have been huge
                      same goes with impeachment- weak case

all of our allies negative views? they certainly aren't as comfy with us
                      we have shaken the status quo, its uncomfortable for them but necessary for us. we don't have unlimited resources and the geopolitical landscape has changed in the last 50 years
                      A response that I would expect from a cult follower like you:

"I watched his testimony" - meaning I failed to read the damming Mueller Report

"The report disappeared from the news cycle" -- Duh, we're in the middle of a national disaster completely botched by Trump. Then there was that impeachment. The news cycle with Trump and his disasters never stops spinning.

"They certainly aren't as comfy with us we have shaken the status quo, its uncomfortable for them but necessary for us" -- Pretty much what I expected. It's our allies and the democrats that are the problem. They just don't understand Trump and his policies. Such an absurd statement that only a cultist can make. Blame everyone else. Including our strongest allies that had our back and fought for us after 9/11 while sacrificing its own citizens - that was within the last 50 years if you're trying to do the math.

So as expected, the cultist proved my point. The Dear Leader must be honored and obeyed.

The landscape has changed in the last 50 years?

Comment

A response that I would expect from a cult follower like you:

"I watched his testimony" - meaning I failed to read the damming Mueller Report

"The report disappeared from the news cycle" -- Duh, we're in the middle of a national disaster completely botched by Trump. Then there was that impeachment. The news cycle with Trump and his disasters never stops spinning.

"They certainly aren't as comfy with us we have shaken the status quo, its uncomfortable for them but necessary for us" -- Pretty much what I expected. It's our allies and the democrats that are the problem. They just don't understand Trump and his policies. Such an absurd statement that only a cultist can make. Blame everyone else. Including our strongest allies that had our back and fought for us after 9/11 while sacrificing its own citizens - that was within the last 50 years if you're trying to do the math.

So as expected, the cultist proved my point. The Dear Leader must be honored and obeyed.

The landscape has changed in the last 50 years?
                        the mueller report disappeared long before the pandemic- it actually disappeared from the news cycle the day it came out because it didn't advance the narrative.
                        Muelers testimony gave it the Titanic effect

I didn't blame our allies- the were very content with us paying for the defense- they probably don't understand why they should have to pay for it, but they do now
                        you are 100% right, Trump did that

our strongest Allies did stick with us after 9-11- that's what allies do- do you not think that terrorism affects them as well? have we not sacrificed our blood and treasure for them?
                        that's part of the relationship
                        the landscape has certainly changed in the last 50 years it has changed dramatically in the last 20 years- the problem was our foreign policy hadn't- again you are 100% correct- Trump changed that- now our foreign policy is in line with the current state of affairs in the world
                        people don't like change ,even when the change is for the good- well that's just too bad sometimes

Comment

the mueller report disappeared long before the pandemic- it actually disappeared from the news cycle the day it came out because it didn't advance the narrative.
                          Muelers testimony gave it the Titanic effect

I didn't blame our allies- the were very content with us paying for the defense- they probably don't understand why they should have to pay for it, but they do now
                          you are 100% right, Trump did that

our strongest Allies did stick with us after 9-11- that's what allies do- do you not think that terrorism affects them as well? have we not sacrificed our blood and treasure for them?
                          that's part of the relationship
                          the landscape has certainly changed in the last 50 years it has changed dramatically in the last 20 years- the problem was our foreign policy hadn't- again you are 100% correct- Trump changed that- now our foreign policy is in line with the current state of affairs in the world
                          people don't like change ,even when the change is for the good- well that's just too bad sometimes
                          I know you really don't care what the Mueller Report found or what it says about Trump, but here are some of the findings. I will tell you that compared to this phony Flynn scandal your group is peddling, what the report proved Trump and his underlings have done pales in many many multiples times worse:

The Special Counsel investigation uncovered extensive criminal activity
                          The investigation produced 37 indictments; seven guilty pleas or convictions; and compelling evidence that the president obstructed justice on multiple occasions. Mueller also uncovered and referred 14 criminal matters to other components of the Department of Justice.

Trump associates repeatedly lied to investigators about their contacts with Russians, and President Trump refused to answer questions about his efforts to impede federal proceedings and influence the testimony of witnesses.

A statement signed by over 1,000 former federal prosecutors concluded that if any other American engaged in the same efforts to impede federal proceedings the way Trump did, they would likely be indicted for multiple charges of obstruction of justice.

In 2015 and 2016, Michael Cohen pursued a hotel/residence project in Moscow on behalf of Trump while he was campaigning for President.[5] Then-candidate Trump personally signed a letter of intent.

Senior members of the Trump campaign, including Paul Manafort, Donald Trump, Jr., and Jared Kushner took a June 9, 2016, meeting with Russian nationals at Trump Tower, New York, after outreach from an intermediary informed Trump, Jr., that the Russians had derogatory information on Clinton that was “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”[6]

Beginning in June 2016, a Trump associate “forecast to senior [Trump] Campaign officials that WikiLeaks would release information damaging to candidate Clinton.”[7] A section of the Report that remains heavily redacted suggests that Roger Stone was this associate and that he had significant contacts with the campaign about Wikileaks.[8]

The Report described multiple occasions where Trump associates lied to investigators about Trump associate contacts with Russia. Trump associates George Papadopoulos, Rick Gates, Michael Flynn, and Michael Cohen all admitted that they made false statements to federal investigators or to Congress about their contacts. In addition, Roger Stone faces trial this fall for obstruction of justice, five counts of making false statements, and one count of witness tampering.

The Report contains no evidence that any Trump campaign official reported their contacts with Russia or WikiLeaks to U.S. law enforcement authorities during the campaign or presidential transition, despite public reports on Russian hacking starting in June 2016 and candidate Trump’s August 2016 intelligence briefing warning him that Russia was seeking to interfere in the election.

The Report raised questions about why Trump associates and then-candidate Trump repeatedly asserted Trump had no connections to Russia.[9]

The Mueller Report states that if the Special Counsel’s Office felt they could clear the president of wrongdoing, they would have said so. Instead, the Report explicitly states that it “does not exonerate” the President[10] and explains that the Office of Special Counsel “accepted” the Department of Justice policy that a sitting President cannot be indicted.[11]

The Mueller report details multiple episodes in which there is evidence that the President obstructed justice. The pattern of conduct and the manner in which the President sought to impede investigations—including through one-on-one meetings with senior officials—is damning to the President.

Five episodes of obstructive conduct stand out as being particularly serious:
                          In June 2017 President Trump directed White House Counsel Don McGahn to order the firing of the Special Counsel after press reports that Mueller was investigating the President for obstruction of justice;[12] months later Trump asked McGahn to falsely refute press accounts reporting this directive and create a false paper record on this issue – all of which McGahn refused to do.[13]

After National Security Advisor Michael Flynn was fired in February 2017 for lying to FBI investigators about his contacts with Russian Ambassador Kislyak, Trump cleared his office for a one-on-one meeting with then-FBI Director James Comey and asked Comey to “let [Flynn] go;” he also asked then-Deputy National Security Advisor K.T. McFarland to draft an internal memo saying Trump did not direct Flynn to call Kislyak, which McFarland did not do because she did not know whether that was true.[14]

In July 2017, the President directed former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski to instruct the Attorney General to limit Mueller’s investigation, a step the Report asserted “was intended to prevent further investigative scrutiny of the President’s and his campaign’s conduct.”[15]

In 2017 and 2018, the President asked the Attorney General to “un-recuse” himself from the Mueller inquiry, actions from which a “reasonable inference” could be made that “the President believed that an unrecused Attorney General would play a protective role and could shield the President from the ongoing Russia Investigation.”[16]

The Report raises questions about whether the President, by and through his private attorneys, floated the possibility of pardons for the purpose of influencing the cooperation of Flynn, Manafort, and an unnamed person with law enforcement.[17]

Comment

I know you really don't care what the Mueller Report found or what it says about Trump, but here are some of the findings. I will tell you that compared to this phony Flynn scandal your group is peddling, what the report proved Trump and his underlings have done pales in many many multiples times worse:

The Special Counsel investigation uncovered extensive criminal activity
                            The investigation produced 37 indictments; seven guilty pleas or convictions; and compelling evidence that the president obstructed justice on multiple occasions. Mueller also uncovered and referred 14 criminal matters to other components of the Department of Justice.

Trump associates repeatedly lied to investigators about their contacts with Russians, and President Trump refused to answer questions about his efforts to impede federal proceedings and influence the testimony of witnesses.

A statement signed by over 1,000 former federal prosecutors concluded that if any other American engaged in the same efforts to impede federal proceedings the way Trump did, they would likely be indicted for multiple charges of obstruction of justice.

In 2015 and 2016, Michael Cohen pursued a hotel/residence project in Moscow on behalf of Trump while he was campaigning for President.[5] Then-candidate Trump personally signed a letter of intent.

Senior members of the Trump campaign, including Paul Manafort, Donald Trump, Jr., and Jared Kushner took a June 9, 2016, meeting with Russian nationals at Trump Tower, New York, after outreach from an intermediary informed Trump, Jr., that the Russians had derogatory information on Clinton that was “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”[6]

Beginning in June 2016, a Trump associate “forecast to senior [Trump] Campaign officials that WikiLeaks would release information damaging to candidate Clinton.”[7] A section of the Report that remains heavily redacted suggests that Roger Stone was this associate and that he had significant contacts with the campaign about Wikileaks.[8]

The Report described multiple occasions where Trump associates lied to investigators about Trump associate contacts with Russia. Trump associates George Papadopoulos, Rick Gates, Michael Flynn, and Michael Cohen all admitted that they made false statements to federal investigators or to Congress about their contacts. In addition, Roger Stone faces trial this fall for obstruction of justice, five counts of making false statements, and one count of witness tampering.

The Report contains no evidence that any Trump campaign official reported their contacts with Russia or WikiLeaks to U.S. law enforcement authorities during the campaign or presidential transition, despite public reports on Russian hacking starting in June 2016 and candidate Trump’s August 2016 intelligence briefing warning him that Russia was seeking to interfere in the election.

The Report raised questions about why Trump associates and then-candidate Trump repeatedly asserted Trump had no connections to Russia.[9]

The Mueller Report states that if the Special Counsel’s Office felt they could clear the president of wrongdoing, they would have said so. Instead, the Report explicitly states that it “does not exonerate” the President[10] and explains that the Office of Special Counsel “accepted” the Department of Justice policy that a sitting President cannot be indicted.[11]

The Mueller report details multiple episodes in which there is evidence that the President obstructed justice. The pattern of conduct and the manner in which the President sought to impede investigations—including through one-on-one meetings with senior officials—is damning to the President.

Five episodes of obstructive conduct stand out as being particularly serious:
                            In June 2017 President Trump directed White House Counsel Don McGahn to order the firing of the Special Counsel after press reports that Mueller was investigating the President for obstruction of justice;[12] months later Trump asked McGahn to falsely refute press accounts reporting this directive and create a false paper record on this issue – all of which McGahn refused to do.[13]

After National Security Advisor Michael Flynn was fired in February 2017 for lying to FBI investigators about his contacts with Russian Ambassador Kislyak, Trump cleared his office for a one-on-one meeting with then-FBI Director James Comey and asked Comey to “let [Flynn] go;” he also asked then-Deputy National Security Advisor K.T. McFarland to draft an internal memo saying Trump did not direct Flynn to call Kislyak, which McFarland did not do because she did not know whether that was true.[14]

In July 2017, the President directed former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski to instruct the Attorney General to limit Mueller’s investigation, a step the Report asserted “was intended to prevent further investigative scrutiny of the President’s and his campaign’s conduct.”[15]

In 2017 and 2018, the President asked the Attorney General to “un-recuse” himself from the Mueller inquiry, actions from which a “reasonable inference” could be made that “the President believed that an unrecused Attorney General would play a protective role and could shield the President from the ongoing Russia Investigation.”[16]

The Report raises questions about whether the President, by and through his private attorneys, floated the possibility of pardons for the purpose of influencing the cooperation of Flynn, Manafort, and an unnamed person with law enforcement.[17]
                            Manafort was indicted for nothing having to do with this campaign
                            Flynn is about to be cleared and sue the govt
                            Carter page will do the same

BTW the flynn russia transcripts are going to be released, just like adam schiff asked, hold on to your hat this will get good

evidence has come out that Mueller knew the dossier was fabricated very early on , some say before he was appointed, yet he still proceeded with a bogus investigation- in that case everything after that fact is bogus

its impossible to obstruct justice when you are the target of an illegal investigation

dont worry this will all get cleared up by the end of the summer, we shall see how it pans out
                            i cant wait

Comment

Manafort was indicted for nothing having to do with this campaign
                              Flynn is about to be cleared and sue the govt
                              Carter page will do the same

BTW the flynn russia transcripts are going to be released, just like adam schiff asked, hold on to your hat this will get good

evidence has come out that Mueller knew the dossier was fabricated very early on , some say before he was appointed, yet he still proceeded with a bogus investigation- in that case everything after that fact is bogus

its impossible to obstruct justice when you are the target of an illegal investigation

dont worry this will all get cleared up by the end of the summer, we shall see how it pans out
                              i cant wait
                              So you responded to all of this damning stuff with nothing in particular. For instance, you say you can't obstruct justice when you are the target of an illegal investigation. That is absolutely not the law. Not only is it not the law but the independent AG appointed by Trump concluded that the investigation was justified. https://apnews.com/a734c40d142c8950f57ad4c8f8af565c
                              So what you're doing is simply talking bullsh$t and nonsense.

All of the things that the report found in the post to which you responded is damning and evidence of disgusting and unpatriotic misconduct by a cheater who worked with Russia and WikiLeaks to try and get an edge. His administration met with Russia, was communicating with WikiLeaks, was getting assistance from WikiLeaks and Russia, and was obstructing the investigation. That is as treasonous and unpatriotic as it gets. But you don't care at all. You'd rather focus on Hunter Biden nonsense while Ivanka and Jared conduct their personal business from the Oval Office. Wake up out of your trance you CULTIST.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X