Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Larry Miller still charging his advertising clients during this time?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My kid plays for Susa and I'll admit, his cheerleading of Susa was embarrassing and cringe-worthy. It usually involved some type of vulgarity about masturbating (keep in mind the posts were in reference to teenage girls' soccer) or some absurd claim that the poster was jealous because their kid couldn't make a Susa team (ridiculous because A-he has no idea what type of player the poster has and B-Susa has a ton of teams per age group, everybody "makes" some team).

The guy is gross, uninformed and desperate to keep his pathetic "business" afloat. Clubs like FC Sesa, LISC and whoever else is the flavor of the month should really consider whether or not an alliance with this guy is in their benefit. Anyone who opines about "wankers" and people "touching themselves" when discussing children's soccer, is definitely someone you should think twice about aligning yourself with.
    You are spot on. I would cut and paste those types of vulgar comments and send them directly to his sponsors and many of them stopped advertising. Coincidence, perhaps but some have contacted me directly and thanked me saying they were severing ties with BOTN. I got a list of 4 who I definitely convinced to leave Larry “mouth of rotten trash” Miller.
    Sweet Victory.

Comment

You are spot on. I would cut and paste those types of vulgar comments and send them directly to his sponsors and many of them stopped advertising. Coincidence, perhaps but some have contacted me directly and thanked me saying they were severing ties with BOTN. I got a list of 4 who I definitely convinced to leave Larry “mouth of rotten trash” Miller.
      Sweet Victory.
      Like SUSA??
      I heard they were upset with Larry’s posts about something not related to SUSA at all.

Comment

Like SUSA??
        I heard they were upset with Larry’s posts about something not related to SUSA at all.
        I hope they walk away from BOTN. The guy is gross and an endorsement from him does more harm than good IMO. They get a lot of bad PR from what they do and how they do it, a few more negative posts from a loser like Larry Miller isn't going to make a dent.

Comment

I hope they walk away from BOTN. The guy is gross and an endorsement from him does more harm than good IMO. They get a lot of bad PR from what they do and how they do it, a few more negative posts from a loser like Larry Miller isn't going to make a dent.
          Larry can have the best of both worlds. Keep his money and keep the SUSA banner on his site while trashing them below. He will never go back on a contract. His legal records show he is a loser so he will avoid litigation . he still posts their ads. He is a sleaze but has so much experience dealing with this stuff he knows his limits and boundaries.

Comment

Larry can have the best of both worlds. Keep his money and keep the SUSA banner on his site while trashing them below. He will never go back on a contract. His legal records show he is a loser so he will avoid litigation . he still posts their ads. He is a sleaze but has so much experience dealing with this stuff he knows his limits and boundaries.
            As a parent of a kid at Susa, I'm far less bothered by people trashing the club than I am by some creepy old guy telling people they're braindead from touching themselves too much, if they don't love Susa. Seriously disgusting.

Comment

As a parent of a kid at Susa, I'm far less bothered by people trashing the club than I am by some creepy old guy telling people they're braindead from touching themselves too much, if they don't love Susa. Seriously disgusting.
              Hello,
              Can you send that link? I will forward it to the USSF and other authorities in the state. An investigation should be pursued. Highly inappropriate if true.
              Thabk you,
              Paul

Comment

It was taken down

Comment

It was taken down
                  Nope, I found it.

Comment

Hello,
                    Can you send that link? I will forward it to the USSF and other authorities in the state. An investigation should be pursued. Highly inappropriate if true.
                    Thabk you,
                    Paul
                    I call bull on this one! PLEASE!! Hate the guy but stop lying.

Comment

Some anonymous poster said Larry kids were the complete and round opposite athletic . Is that true? And they were shunned by the soccer community. Really?
                      Signed
                      Anonymous.
                      I wonder if that’s why he spent his adult life creating a gossip column that posts 99.9% anonymous posts and the only others who post are Larry, CJ, LIRef and some soccer dad handle.
                      Larry doesn’t hate anonymous posts he thrives on them. Otherwise he wouldn’t have anything to post ,anything.
                      Quite the hypocrite our mole man is.

Comment

Some anonymous poster said Larry kids were the complete and round opposite athletic . Is that true? And they were shunned by the soccer community. Really?
                        Signed
                        Anonymous.
                        I wonder if that’s why he spent his adult life creating a gossip column that posts 99.9% anonymous posts and the only others who post are Larry, CJ, LIRef and some soccer dad handle.
                        Larry doesn’t hate anonymous posts he thrives on them. Otherwise he wouldn’t have anything to post ,anything.
                        Quite the hypocrite our mole man is.
                        His better soccer player daughter was decent, but not a starter for some clubs. Both found their own way through college on military backing.

Many years back, some BOTN personalities were respectable and known on Long Island. Bill Binney (LIRef) was an exceptional referree particularly for upper level games and what used to be known as the true "premier" leagues, not today's alphabet soup. The college info board used to be really good (probably the best thing about the site), but it is now very dated.

Comment

His better soccer player daughter was decent, but not a starter for some clubs. Both found their own way through college on military backing.

Many years back, some BOTN personalities were respectable and known on Long Island. Bill Binney (LIRef) was an exceptional referree particularly for upper level games and what used to be known as the true "premier" leagues, not today's alphabet soup. The college info board used to be really good (probably the best thing about the site), but it is now very dated.
                          His ability and talent just couldn’t keep up with the times.
                          Interesting.
                          Thank you,
                          Anonymous

Comment

I find his info on college recruiting waaaaaaay off. He posts about his daughters, one that wasn't very good and had zero aspirations to play in college, and the other who was decent but quit club soccer midway through HS but got a walk-on spot for Duke, but then quit that when she realized she had to go to practices & trainings, even though she was never going to touch the field in a game.

With all that, this guy somehow thinks he's an authority on the college recruiting process, scholarship allotments and what's the best route to take in order to get to your target schools. SMDH

Comment

I find his info on college recruiting waaaaaaay off. He posts about his daughters, one that wasn't very good and had zero aspirations to play in college, and the other who was decent but quit club soccer midway through HS but got a walk-on spot for Duke, but then quit that when she realized she had to go to practices & trainings, even though she was never going to touch the field in a game.

With all that, this guy somehow thinks he's an authority on the college recruiting process, scholarship allotments and what's the best route to take in order to get to your target schools. SMDH
                              His
                              Daughters
                              Are
                              Large
                              Yes?
                              Allegedly?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X