Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Put them on the big stage and they are not very good!!!
    http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...3597&action=Go

Any team who loses 7-0 should not consider themselves a good team!!!

Comment

05 Guy also coached the 01 team . Gave up 25 goals in State Cup some top draw coaching there .

Comment

05 Guy also coached the 01 team . Gave up 25 goals in State Cup some top draw coaching there .
        The 01 team, if you want to call them that, mailed it in before the season started Some of them played on the 00 team the year before that was very good. Others girls played on the 01 team that IM coached before he left Celtic. IM's team was split into the 01 and 02 teams. I'll leave it at that.

Comment

Put them on the big stage and they are not very good!!!
          http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...3597&action=Go
          Well I was dumb enough to click on the link. Not as bad as you portrayed but the way you are talking smack I was expecting something horrible. One bad game out of three doesn’t back up your claim.

Bigger issue is you. Instead of talking smack why don’t you go up and confront the 03 and 05 coach, instead of being a tough guy on your phone. I mean you so are so full of opinions here share it with everyone. I am sure the club would benefit greatly from your insight

Comment

The 01 team, if you want to call them that, mailed it in before the season started Some of them played on the 00 team the year before that was very good. Others girls played on the 01 team that IM coached before he left Celtic. IM's team was split into the 01 and 02 teams. I'll leave it at that.
            Given that the issues were season long why did the coach enter them in State Cup .

Comment

Given that the issues were season long why did the coach enter them in State Cup .
              That's the biggest ego in Pinellas County.

Comment

Great question. Who knows????

Oh well. Their season is done. Some girls will go off to college and others will return and possibly get to play with the 02G team.

Comment

Well I was dumb enough to click on the link. Not as bad as you portrayed but the way you are talking smack I was expecting something horrible. One bad game out of three doesn’t back up your claim.

Bigger issue is you. Instead of talking smack why don’t you go up and confront the 03 and 05 coach, instead of being a tough guy on your phone. I mean you so are so full of opinions here share it with everyone. I am sure the club would benefit greatly from your insight
                  Really? Do you honestly think the keyboard tough guy is man enough? It will never happen this is his throne. Talking Soccer Tough Guy

Comment

The only smack I see is 7-0.

Comment

Here is an observation from an outsider. Celtic has done better since that guy has taken over but the truth of the matter is this , he will not stay there that club has done what it can and he will leave as soon as a better offer comes in.
                      You are no outside, you are a bitter man. You come here and try and spread rumors about JB’s loyalty and just plain bashing GG, they are both good people and are very well liked with their players and people at the club.

So who can you be? Well let’s see in this thread you have killed the 01’s, 02’s, 03 to some degree by saying JB is leaving, and you have bashed the 05’s. So what’s left? Well that would be the 04’s, you know the team you coach. Stick to President’s Cup and being angry, bitter and jealous. When you started this thread and said how good your team was before HS break and how good your starters were it was a sad display by you pushing your team. But you do that here on Talking Soccer? Get a life.

Comment

You are no outside, you are a bitter man. You come here and try and spread rumors about JB’s loyalty and just plain bashing GG, they are both good people and are very well liked with their players and people at the club.

So who can you be? Well let’s see in this thread you have killed the 01’s, 02’s, 03 to some degree by saying JB is leaving, and you have bashed the 05’s. So what’s left? Well that would be the 04’s, you know the team you coach. Stick to President’s Cup and being angry, bitter and jealous. When you started this thread and said how good your team was before HS break and how good your starters were it was a sad display by you pushing your team. But you do that here on Talking Soccer? Get a life.
                        WOW. That escalated quickly. 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

WOW. That escalated quickly. 🤣🤣🤣
                          Boot & Scoot & Back stabbings has been going on since poor Jimmy was pushed out.Dont suppose you would like to explain that one ?

Comment

Boot & Scoot & Back stabbings has been going on since poor Jimmy was pushed out.Dont suppose you would like to explain that one ?
                            My kids have been there since Jimmy. I’ve seen it all. Sometimes you have to take one step back in order to take two steps forward.

Comment

My kids have been there since Jimmy. I’ve seen it all. Sometimes you have to take one step back in order to take two steps forward.
                              Thought that would be your answer.The Club needs to be run by leaders not family's.

Comment

Thought that would be your answer.The Club needs to be run by leaders not family's.
                                Leaders that don't let family's Dictate.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X