Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey as a consolation..... NEFC still has the DA to fall back on.... oh wait that league folded quickly.... i mean the GAL where if any club, regardless of competitiveness, has money they are allowed in. NEFC, this is what happens when u dont have any competitive games all fall. You end up tying a team that has no business even staying close to you!
    I really don’t understand why NEFC didn’t send this team to PDA and/or CFC tournaments. Both were great opportunities for competitive games. This NEFC has done PDA in the past.

Comment

Scorpions
      Stars blue
      Stars White
      Nefc
      SSS
      I spoke with the ref after the game between sss and nefc last night, and he said that those two teams are far and away the best two teams in Ma. Speed of play is just so much faster than the others including, scorpions, blue and white. Me thinks that there's a big propaganda machine at work with regard to ecnl teams. Maybe they're not as good as the parents, coaches, and club owners on this forum say?

Comment

Didn’t see that coming... interesting.
        Really? Why wouldn't you? Didn't they essentially tie at Thanksgiving last year? What's happened since then. Spring and Fall have been completely screwed up by Covid. Practice and games have been a complete mess. But most of the SSS and NEFC kids are the same ones that played last year.

Comment

NEFC moving south on the list. Maybe SSS deserves to get out of the 6-8 range?
          OMG the TS crowd is nuts! You'd move NEFC based on what? One game? Exactly who would you move up? Give all these kids a break and lets retire the list.

Comment

I spoke with the ref after the game between sss and nefc last night, and he said that those two teams are far and away the best two teams in Ma. Speed of play is just so much faster than the others including, scorpions, blue and white. Me thinks that there's a big propaganda machine at work with regard to ecnl teams. Maybe they're not as good as the parents, coaches, and club owners on this forum say?
            lol you "spoke to the ref after the game"??? Really?? Did you take notes during the entire game as well??? Who talks to a ref after the game? Okie dokie loser!!

We will never know how good NEFC is because they duck ECNL teams like another poster said last night...where were they are PDA??? or CFC??? and by the way SSS is hardly considered a top U-14 team anymore.

Comment

lol you "spoke to the ref after the game"??? Really?? Did you take notes during the entire game as well??? Who talks to a ref after the game? Okie dokie loser!!

We will never know how good NEFC is because they duck ECNL teams like another poster said last night...where were they are PDA??? or CFC??? and by the way SSS is hardly considered a top U-14 team anymore.
              why would sss not be considered a top u14 anymore? what's changed? kids are the same. coaching is the same. they have one bumpy game and this stupid board goes crazy. and i think we do know how good nefc is. they are very good. it's stupid not to admit this. i absolutely know how they'd do against blue, white or scorpions. they'd either win, tie or lose a close game.

Comment

Can you imagine this moment?

[Dad approaches ref]

“Excuse me, I know you’re headed home, but do you have a couple of minutes to discuss the 2007 girls teams in MA? I’m going to need you to give me a rundown of your thoughts so that I can go home and post on an anonymous online forum about 13 year old girls. I know that sounds creepy, but there are going to be people who say that NEFC isn’t the best after this tie and I can’t have that happen.”

Comment

I really don’t understand why NEFC didn’t send this team to PDA and/or CFC tournaments. Both were great opportunities for competitive games. This NEFC has done PDA in the past.
                  Because if they lost a bunch of games to ecnl teams it hastens the departures that are coming. The myth of superiority evaporates.

Comment

Can you imagine this moment?

[Dad approaches ref]

“Excuse me, I know you’re headed home, but do you have a couple of minutes to discuss the 2007 girls teams in MA? I’m going to need you to give me a rundown of your thoughts so that I can go home and post on an anonymous online forum about 13 year old girls. I know that sounds creepy, but there are going to be people who say that NEFC isn’t the best after this tie and I can’t have that happen.”
                    hahahahahahahaha too funny. Out of well over 8000 posts this one about talking to a ref after the game is by far the creepiest!!!

Comment

Yep, looks like the "propaganda machine" is all fired up. Insecure stars and scorpion cool aide drinkers can't keep their mouths shut. I would tend to believe what the ref said.

Comment

I’m the ref from the game last night and I say move both teams to the bottom of the list.

Comment

why would sss not be considered a top u14 anymore? what's changed? kids are the same. coaching is the same. they have one bumpy game and this stupid board goes crazy. and i think we do know how good nefc is. they are very good. it's stupid not to admit this. i absolutely know how they'd do against blue, white or scorpions. they'd either win, tie or lose a close game.
                          woulda coulda shoulda. Please tell your club to step up and play some harder teams. SSS had gone to CFC Columbus Day Weekend for the past decade and then this year when the entire bracket was filled of ECNL teams where does SSS go but to a town friendly tournament and they still manage to lose. How can you still be considered a top team when you never play anyone? Oh and by the way.....NEFC dominated the game! It wasn't like an even 2-2 game. Ball possession and + territory was clearly in favor of NEFC.

Comment

Yep, looks like the "propaganda machine" is all fired up. Insecure stars and scorpion cool aide drinkers can't keep their mouths shut. I would tend to believe what the ref said.
                            Since none of the ecnl teams have played a game in MA this season i'd be inclined to wonder whether "the ref" (if this is true at all) is really in a position to judge.

Comment

Neither Stars nor Scorpions have even played a game in MA all year, so whichever town soccer ref you had at the GAL game has seen any of the ECNL teams play this year.

Comment

woulda coulda shoulda. Please tell your club to step up and play some harder teams. SSS had gone to CFC Columbus Day Weekend for the past decade and then this year when the entire bracket was filled of ECNL teams where does SSS go but to a town friendly tournament and they still manage to lose. How can you still be considered a top team when you never play anyone? Oh and by the way.....NEFC dominated the game! It wasn't like an even 2-2 game. Ball possession and + territory was clearly in favor of NEFC.
                                ok, NEFC dad. Have it your way. Your team just tied a crappy team. I guess the people wanting to move NEFC down the list are right. They've fallen so far they can't even beat a crappy team any more.

Are you all incapable of seeing reality? The five or so teams we always talk about are now in a very narrow range of performance where any of them can likely beat any of the others. Or lose to them. And the average game will likely end in a tie.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X