Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Congrats NJ fire on beating Elizabeth town travel 9-1. Unfortunately the spread was 10 so you guys didn’t cover .
    They did it with kids playing 2-3 years up too.

Comment

Yes, but Elizabeth was missing 3 of their starters.

They did it with kids playing 2-3 years up too.

Comment

Yes, but Elizabeth was missing 3 of their starters.
        They could have played 5 vs 11 with 10 year olds and still won.

Comment

Congratulations Girls!! Awesome!!

Comment

NJ Fire coaches are dirtbags.

Comment

Such scum using other clubs talent to play against kids who have zero athletic ability for the purpose of promoting NJ Fire.

Comment

Such scum using other clubs talent to play against kids who have zero athletic ability for the purpose of promoting NJ Fire.
                Hey,
                I thought we addressed this privately. I'm sorry your daughter wasn't invited for this session. We were looking for good players, and with the overwhelming response we received from some serious ballers, she didn't make the cut. We'll stay in touch, and I'm certain we'll have a spot for your daughter in a future event. I understand you're upset but please try to cut that negativity out, and hopefully your daughter can work harder and secure her spot with us for upcoming events.
                -NJ Fire Coach

Comment

You mean coach? I didn’t even know they had more than one

Comment

Don’t be so quick to judge. Anyone who would write that about kids who just want to play soccer has issues of their own.

Comment

Don’t be so quick to judge. Anyone who would write that about kids who just want to play soccer has issues of their own.
                      Not talking about the stud players. Try to comprehend. It’s scum what NJ Elite is trying to profit and doing with those kids. Sleezy. The local soccer community sees it.

Comment

Not talking about the stud players. Try to comprehend. It’s scum what NJ Elite is trying to profit and doing with those kids. Sleezy. The local soccer community sees it.
                        And which local community are you referring to? They are spread from Nutley to Tinton Falls.

Comment

I think you got confused and are trolling the wrong team. How many teams are you currently trolling?

Comment

I think you got confused and are trolling the wrong team. How many teams are you currently trolling?
                            NJ Elite Fire

Comment

No this thread is about NJ Fire. NJ Elite is an elite club.

NJ Elite Fire

Comment

I was looking at what you called the Fire’s opponents. Apparently you don’t concern yourself with collateral damage - as long as you get to vent, you win!

And it’s spelled sleazy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X