Florida Premier Propaganda

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your a funny troll...In due time your Pasco Count baller will be knocked up by her brother. Your sister I mean wifey will be kicked out of the trailer park you owe money at. I can go on for days but the truth is your club and your parents are cowards and have excuses. All that BS for the last 2 months and here is your opportunity to show your stuff. Now you hide behind excuses. Go back and hide and shut up...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Typical tbu rhetoric. Teams are not allow to play below their age group. If your were educated you would know this. As a former tbu coach, I have been at plenty meeting about trying to win the acdc tournament. For the years I was coaching at tbu, I was always told to play in the correct age group and try to win the tournament.
      They had to tell you guys to try to win.... wow.

Did they remind you to wipe your own asses too?

Comment

FL Premier keeps wanting to play TBU well you guys have a chance to get in the FESA tourney? You cant say that you dont have a partnership with FESA...You have a U11 girls team in it. Why dont you bring the rest of the girls teams to play. Everyone knows that you teams will get crushed. You hide behind BS your parents talk. If your so confident then make the trip losers. We are calling you out cowards...As a former coach of FL Premier...I have been told to socially distance from FL Premier parents because the spread Jealousy faster than Covid..
        Wait... if Fl Pr (Pasco Co) wants to play TBU (Hillsborogh) they should go to FESA tourney (Duval)...?? Because as a soccer coach in Fl you naturally a dumb-fvck that can't read a map.

Comment

Why read a map when you have GPS

Comment

The only way TBU can play FL Premier would be in a tourney. So the earliest tourney is FESA. I know most of the parents understand this but since FL Premier has never been in a competitive tournament outside of Largo March Madness must be why they are confused about all of this. So when FL Premier parent wakes up first thing put your dentures on and go hit that fire Meth and wake up your man from the sofa I mean bed and do some reading and get up to speed. Better yet get a job and stop collecting unemployment. I’m tired of paying for you losers benefits damn.

Comment

I don't know how I was so lucky to run into this thread. Is this grown adults arguing over local soccer clubs? This is the best!!

Comment

The only way TBU can play FL Premier would be in a tourney. So the earliest tourney is FESA. I know most of the parents understand this but since FL Premier has never been in a competitive tournament outside of Largo March Madness must be why they are confused about all of this. So when FL Premier parent wakes up first thing put your dentures on and go hit that fire Meth and wake up your man from the sofa I mean bed and do some reading and get up to speed. Better yet get a job and stop collecting unemployment. I’m tired of paying for you losers benefits damn.
                This shows how stupid the tbu parents are. Both clubs play in the ecnl R league. Ask yourself one question why would tbu enter their girls ecnl team into a fesa tournament and not the tbu acdc tournament. Afraid of losing to a non ecnl team. Losing to fesa ecnl team is more bearable. Let not forget after many years into tbus ecnl program, tbu had a girls ecnl team that won one game last season. Common sense would lead you to believe the longer into the ecnl program the better the team gets. Not true. At tbu the longer into ecnl program the worse the teams get. Tbu is a club base on gimmicks and not results. Wait and see for yourself. At Florida Premier it's clear, we are trying to sell you the best soccer experience. With tbu their goal is to make commitments synonymous with full scholarships.

Comment

This shows how stupid the tbu parents are. Both clubs play in the ecnl R league. Ask yourself one question why would tbu enter their girls ecnl team into a fesa tournament and not the tbu acdc tournament. Afraid of losing to a non ecnl team. Losing to fesa ecnl team is more bearable. Let not forget after many years into tbus ecnl program, tbu had a girls ecnl team that won one game last season. Common sense would lead you to believe the longer into the ecnl program the better the team gets. Not true. At tbu the longer into ecnl program the worse the teams get. Tbu is a club base on gimmicks and not results. Wait and see for yourself. At Florida Premier it's clear, we are trying to sell you the best soccer experience. With tbu their goal is to make commitments synonymous with full scholarships.
                  TBU entered in FESA because TBU, FKK, Space Coast, and FESA all have reciprocal deals to play in each others tournaments. And in times like these those deals are important to club survival. If Fl Premier wants to see how they are have them go to the FESA event and play TBU, FKK, FESA, Space Coast and some of the Sunrise teams.

Comment

TBU entered in FESA because TBU, FKK, Space Coast, and FESA all have reciprocal deals to play in each others tournaments. And in times like these those deals are important to club survival. If Fl Premier wants to see how they are have them go to the FESA event and play TBU, FKK, FESA, Space Coast and some of the Sunrise teams.
                    This is great news. Fpfc will wait to beat all those team closer to home. This will help reduce our membership financial burden due to covid. We can wait to beat tbu and the other at acdc. We did send the u11 to help with fesa financial struggles. I heard Eric simms and sean bubb are business partners. Maybe that why tbu enter the fesa tournament. Just saying....

Comment

FL Prem is scared point blank. Cowards hide and use excuses. Your club is used to not playing meaningful tourneys so just consider it a day trip. Have you guys ever won a tournament anyways.

Comment

The u11 team is a preview of what the older age groups will do. The fpfc u11 will put a spanking on tbu u11. Fpfc will have tbu crying Anthony all the way home. Instead of wanted us to go, you should be thanking God the older age groups have other commitments. Don't worry, in due time your butt whupping is coming.
                        ".....you should be thanking God the older age groups have other commitments." What other commitments? School is still out, etc.

Thanking God? The sense of drama coming out of FPFC! I do understand this is really hard for someone who was just playing Bazooka.

Comment

FL Prem parents and players live for Bazooka. Isnt that a 2nd team tournament anyways? By the way West Pasco has been around since the 1960s or 1970s I believe..When has the club won a national championship. My buddy 5year old went to rec tryouts and Novi Musk offered to pay all of the rec fees..

Comment

FL Prem parents and players live for Bazooka. Isnt that a 2nd team tournament anyways? By the way West Pasco has been around since the 1960s or 1970s I believe..When has the club won a national championship. My buddy 5year old went to rec tryouts and Novi Musk offered to pay all of the rec fees..
                            That 5-year must be a bad-*ss, Novi has a great eye for talent.

Comment

Yeah he is better than most of the U12s..West Pasco will promise the world and say they can get them a professional contract by age 6

Comment

Man, you all should be ashamed of each other... This site is toxic...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X