PSA and PFC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PFC has some good coaches, but it depends very much on the team especially for the girls. Most of their better coaches leave for other clubs though including PSA. Not sure who the girls coaches there now are

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I think he meant county (not country)
      Even then, still a stretch. PSA Wildcats might not be top 20 in Monmouth County.

Comment

What's wrong with talking about town clubs? Who are you? A proud parent living through your children's dreams? A top-notch coach? What's wrong with talking about town clubs? All players start with town clubs somehow, including you probably.
        And there are still some great town teams around like Real FC, Wall, Philly Coppa, Howell, Warrington etc that can pretty much compete with any academies. So for people to relentlessly bash town soccer they just don’t know the value of these teams or just put their head in the sand.

Comment

Even then, still a stretch. PSA Wildcats might not be top 20 in Monmouth County.
          Exactly. If you're paying $3k+ for this academy, you've got sucker written on your forehead.

Comment

I don’t think they charge that much. It’s a good value.

Exactly. If you're paying $3k+ for this academy, you've got sucker written on your forehead.

Comment

Even at 4K+ they are a great value you have to pay to be on the best clubs.

Comment

Even at 4K+ they are a great value you have to pay to be on the best clubs.
                Glad we've confirmed that PSA has employees posting on here. They're not a great value at 3 or 4k. They're not even close to being one of the best clubs in NJ. Sell that BS somewhere else.

Comment

Not with PSA but always thought it was a quality club. I don’t know if it’s the top club, but it’s a top club.

Glad we've confirmed that PSA has employees posting on here. They're not a great value at 3 or 4k. They're not even close to being one of the best clubs in NJ. Sell that BS somewhere else.

Comment

Not with PSA but always thought it was a quality club. I don’t know if it’s the top club, but it’s a top club.
                    Not just in NJ but nationally as well. Top 20 for sure look it up.

Comment

We have looked it up, not top 20 nationally, no way:
                      https://www.soccerwire.com/news/socc...ubs-june-2020/

Comment

Show us an age group where PSA has a team ranked in the top 5 in NJ.

Don't like rankings? Show us an age group where a PSA team has placed in the top 3 or 4 in a state cup.

Comment

Six

Show us an age group where PSA has a team ranked in the top 5 in NJ.

Don't like rankings? Show us an age group where a PSA team has placed in the top 3 or 4 in a state cup.
                          Is 6 good?

Comment

Is 6 good?
                            Well, since we're talking about "one of the best clubs in the country", I'd expect to see multiple.

Comment

Well, since we're talking about "one of the best clubs in the country", I'd expect to see multiple.
                              According to youth soccer rankings, there are only 2 psa teams in the top 5 of the state (u17 and 18) for all age groups u11-u19. I haven't looked into state cups, but I would be interested to see how they've done in the national championship grouping and not in the lower commissioners cup.

Comment

Okay. Let me know what you find out.

According to youth soccer rankings, there are only 2 psa teams in the top 5 of the state (u17 and 18) for all age groups u11-u19. I haven't looked into state cups, but I would be interested to see how they've done in the national championship grouping and not in the lower commissioners cup.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X