Best Match Fit Coaches

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats the stupidest thread yet. 'Best Match Fit Coaches" No coach at Match Fit has any say in their team so you cant blame them. There are only two coaches at Match Fit that dictate what goes on at that club and they are both horrible. Does anyone care to guess who they are?

Comment

Thank you for posting this. The last game I was at a game I thought I had a covid headache afterward. It was actually from the opposing coach that would just not stop yelling. It’s a teenage girls ‘soccer game. Let them learn the game for crying out loud.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      This is so true. Hey coaches, if you’re standing up and yelling something every two minutes during games, you’re saying way too much. Sit down and stfu.

Comment

Thats the stupidest thread yet. 'Best Match Fit Coaches" No coach at Match Fit has any say in their team so you cant blame them. There are only two coaches at Match Fit that dictate what goes on at that club and they are both horrible. Does anyone care to guess who they are?
        Ummm Dom Delouise and Judi Dench?

Comment

I’ve just started wearing my AirPods to all my daughters games just to drown out the coaches constant screaming. I think NJ has some of the worst coaches around. And I’m talking about academy clubs. It’s a disgrace.

Thank you for posting this. The last game I was at a game I thought I had a covid headache afterward. It was actually from the opposing coach that would just not stop yelling. It’s a teenage girls ‘soccer game. Let them learn the game for crying out loud.

Comment

Agreed. NJ is bad. NY is awful too.

I’ve just started wearing my AirPods to all my daughters games just to drown out the coaches constant screaming. I think NJ has some of the worst coaches around. And I’m talking about academy clubs. It’s a disgrace.

Comment

Obviously the parents are. Duh!

Comment

There are 4 coaches at MFA I would consider exceptional and overall the staff is solid.

Comment

Mask

MF Shore #1 Na na na na nana

Comment

Na na na na nana

Na na na na nana

Comment

NA NA NA Hey Hey Goodbye

Comment

Did anyone get a marketing email from match fit that included a new semi-crumpled ECNL logo taken with the iPhone?

DB deserves every penny of his salary for doing that. #fightTheIRS

Comment

Did anyone get a marketing email from match fit that included a new semi-crumpled ECNL logo taken with the iPhone?

DB deserves every penny of his salary for doing that. #fightTheIRS
                          Yes...but that is the best they can do from the their corporate office ...ie back seat of his car!
                          There is no room in budget after paying DB 130K..lol

Comment

DB is the best coach of all time. how does he find the time to do that in between cutting lawns for the town

Comment

DB is the best coach of all time. how does he find the time to do that in between cutting lawns for the town
                              Isn't that what parents are for!!

Comment

Face it you are all jealous of Match Fit Shores Superiority even Match Fit NorthS parents are scared of the truth that as soon as shore takes over its goodbye to their little ones soccer dreams as the shore kids are all better then the North’s kids by a country mile!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X