Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Sporting email list was ZE's list to begin with. They had it already. Also the signings were not on the email, only on the social media site. So he was following them.
    I guess if you say so; doesn’t make it any less dirty since those people were already committed to a club.

Comment

Not sure but doesn't it normally take time to get permits and funding? And why would anyone join a club on the promise of turf fields?
      Ask Beachside.

Comment

It’s not very difficult to get email addresses for clubs. If someone is willing to put in the time they are there
        What?! OK then please get me the mass mailing lists for CFC (any branch), FSA, and OW? You're an idiot. It is not easy (nor should it be) to get this private information. This type of data breach could severely hurt a club if it got into the wrong hands. Please stop making stuff up .... other stupid people on TS might believe you.

Comment

The Sporting email list was ZE's list to begin with. They had it already. Also the signings were not on the email, only on the social media site. So he was following them.
          It was not ZE's! No employees of a club (Middletown Youth Soccer in this case) own these lists or the personal information. When he parted ways, he should not have used his former leverage to solicit families to do anything. He had no right to do that or to use those lists for his personal gain or in retaliation for what he likely believed to be grievances against his former club.

Comment

It was not ZE's! No employees of a club (Middletown Youth Soccer in this case) own these lists or the personal information. When he parted ways, he should not have used his former leverage to solicit families to do anything. He had no right to do that or to use those lists for his personal gain or in retaliation for what he likely believed to be grievances against his former club.
            Not saying what he did was right, if true, but this happens in business all the time and it shouldn't come as a surprise if he did take the list with him. Not the first person to do it and certainly won't be the last. Wouldn't put it past anyone else on this site if they did the same thing as they parted ways and started their own clubs.

Comment

He probably got the list from the facility he bought which is now The Vale Sports Center in Middletown. It was the home of Sporting CT before he bought it. Sporting now train indoors in East Hampton instead.

Comment

Has Vale been playing games yet?

Comment

Has Vale been playing games yet?
                  Does anyone play at vale?

Comment

Does anyone play at vale?
                    Kids on team yes. They aren't playing

Comment

Can’t wait to see how all these new teams do

Comment

Vale AFC Merge

Can’t wait to see how all these new teams do
                        Me too! Several new coaches, new players. Lets support!!!!

Comment

No one cares

Comment

When do the league schedules come out. I am interested in seeing how many teams Vale has and what brackets they are in. My guess is a few teams all in bottom brackets.

Comment

When do the league schedules come out. I am interested in seeing how many teams Vale has and what brackets they are in. My guess is a few teams all in bottom brackets.
                              Brackets have been sent to clubs for review. Vale has a decent amount of teams and some are in lower brackets but not all. Ajax has fewer teams than Vale. Almost non-existent are Doca FC, Shoreline United and SCP. Could they have teams in the town leagues instead? Or is that all their teams. Chelsea Piers has 2-3 teams in several brackets, they are growing rapidly! NECSL well represented by Ginga, Sporting, CFC North as well Rush, Oakwood, FSA and SSC. So good to see all clubs in same league!

Comment

Why do you even care?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X