Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ^ Jim Jordan is a bootlicking Trump sycophant. The video that he played was edited. Jordan is a guy that knew of sexual abuse taking place at Ohio State when he was an assistant wrestling coach there and he did nothing about it. He is not a guy that can be trusted.

https://www.si.com/more-sports/2020/...use-ohio-state
    Edited or a myth? Which is it and why does the ACLU want video recording by police to stop especially after groups like the NAACP, and others lobbied for it for years to help combat unfair treatment during arrest. It amazes me that the very technology advocated to help people is now being attacked because it not longer fits a narrative. Once again, the hypocrisy on the left knows no bounds.

Comment

Jordan tried to get Fauci to say the protests increased COVID risk. Fauci didn't fall for the trap. He said ANY large gathering with people not wearing masks would increase risk.

Fauci should have said, "any large gathering, whether it's a protest, a political rally, or a wrestling team in the locker room, poses increased risk."
      Open shower facilities in university locker room are definitely a COVID risk. Someone should ask Jim Jordan what should be done about that.

Comment

Nolte: Social Distancing at Funerals Is for Little People Not Named John Lewis
        https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ed-john-lewis/

"... like Global Warming, does this not expose what these people know to be the truth?

What I mean is, over and over and over again, we see those who claim to believe in Global Warming — or Climate Change or whatever they are calling it this week — defiantly behave as though they know the whole thing is a hoax. First off, countless millions of leftists choose to live on the same coasts they assure us will soon be flooded, including the island of Manhattan.

What’s more, Global Warmer-in-Chief Barack Obama just dropped millions on a Matha Vineyard estate just a stone’s throw from the same ocean he tells us is going to rise any day now.And now, here are America’s left-wing elites, many of them in the age group most vulnerable to the coronavirus, gathering en masse.

Not only is the hypocrisy and elitism galling, but does this not prove they know there’s no real risk?

Would these awful people really risk their lives and gather this way (indoors!) if they believed they were risking their own lives?

Of course not."

Comment

I guess it's still Trump's fault

https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...er-nyc-bridge/

Hundreds attended an illegal rave that took place under a New York City bridge Saturday night, as bars and nightclubs remain shuttered during the coronavirus pandemic.

The event was reportedly a Black Lives Matter protest, which got out of hand.

One reveler could be seen holding a black t-shirt bearing the words “F**k 12” while others held signs supporting the Black Lives Matter movement.

@NYGovCuomo
          Videos from a concert held in Southampton on Saturday show egregious social distancing violations. I am appalled.

The Department of Health will conduct an investigation.

We have no tolerance for the illegal & reckless endangerment of public health.

Comment

Trump voting super spreaders at it again

Would you look at all those Trump-loving, super spreaders infecting the world with their Trump virus!!! Oh wait, my bad. Maybe those aren't Trump voters and maybe it's not Trump's fault this time. Nah, who am I kidding, let's just blame Trump! :)

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...per-spreaders/

Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti blasted house parties on Wednesday, saying that he would instruct city officials to cut off water and power to properties where “flagrant violations” of social distancing rules have taken place in recent days.

Garcetti was reacting to reports of large parties in the hills earlier this week, including one where people reportedly threw money from balconies — and where a gang-related shooting later killed one and wounded four people at the party.

Local ABC affiliate KABC-7 reported that “there was little social distancing and even fewer masks” at the party. The party was reportedly staged to shoot a music video, according to one partygoer. Prior to the shooting, police paid a visit after neighbors complained about the noise, but their warnings were ignored.

Garcetti warned that house parties and other such events “ripple throughout our entire community because the virus can quickly and easily spread.”

Comment

Person, woman, man, camera, TV....

Comment

Call me crazy, but I thought the BLM movement was to combat police brutality? Since when did it morph into people giving up their homes and purses for the cause? Gotta say, based on the video, these protesters sound pretty freaking racist!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...en-your-purse/

BLM Activists Storm Neighborhood in Seattle, Demand Residents ‘Get the F*** Out!’ ‘Open Your Purse!’

According to video live-streamed by ConcreteReporting.com, dozens of activists marched through a residential area pounding drums, flashing lights on windows, yelling through loudspeakers, and demanding that residents give up their homes.

“Get the f*** out so we can come back!” one activist yelled. “All y’all white motherf***ers get the f*** out of our neighborhoods so we can come back!”

Another activist yelled, “Open your wallet! … . Give us your house. Give black people back their homes. You’re sitting there comfortably. Comfortable as f***. … You’re sitting up there having a good time with your white friends!”

Comment

Remember before the 2016 election Democrats were complaining that Trump wouldnt accept the outcome (like they are complaining today, before the 2020 election)?

What a bunch of hypocrites.

1,374 Days Later, Hillary Clinton Complains to Town Interns About Sexism, Russians in 2016 Election
                  https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...2016-election/

"As President Trump was announcing a peace deal between Israel and United Arab Emirates, Hillary Clinton was lamenting the 2016 election to a group of town interns on Thursday."

Comment

Person, woman, man, camera, TV....

Comment

You can’t make this stuff up

For anybody who thinks the Dems have your best interest in mind, just take a look at more blatant hypocrisy from the leader of Chicago. Just remember, she “has a right to her safety”. Too bad she doesn’t care about the safety of the rest of us. Like I always, it all changes when it shows up at your doorstep. The same thing happened in Washington too. What an idiot!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lori-ligh...ight-to-safety

Lori Lightfoot defends ban on protesters on her block, citing her right to safety. Mayor Lori Lightfoot defended the Chicago Police Department banning protesters from the block where she lives, citing her right to safety.

“I think that residents of this city, understanding the nature of the threats that we are receiving on a daily basis, on a daily basis, understand I have a right to make sure that my home is secure,” Lightfoot said, according to the Chicago Tribune.

Officers were instructed to arrest anyone protesting near her Logan Square residence.

Comment

For anybody who thinks the Dems have your best interest in mind, just take a look at more blatant hypocrisy from the leader of Chicago. Just remember, she “has a right to her safety”. Too bad she doesn’t care about the safety of the rest of us. Like I always, it all changes when it shows up at your doorstep. The same thing happened in Washington too. What an idiot!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lori-ligh...ight-to-safety

Lori Lightfoot defends ban on protesters on her block, citing her right to safety. Mayor Lori Lightfoot defended the Chicago Police Department banning protesters from the block where she lives, citing her right to safety.

“I think that residents of this city, understanding the nature of the threats that we are receiving on a daily basis, on a daily basis, understand I have a right to make sure that my home is secure,” Lightfoot said, according to the Chicago Tribune.

Officers were instructed to arrest anyone protesting near her Logan Square residence.
                        She's a public figure how needs easy access to come and go to work. Trump has shutdown blocks in DC around the WH. How is that different? Hypocrite

Comment

She's a public figure how needs easy access to come and go to work. Trump has shutdown blocks in DC around the WH. How is that different? Hypocrite
                          What other mayors ban "peaceful protesters" from entering their own neighborhoods and streets? The hypocrisy comes from her endorsement and encouragement of these protests just as long as they don't show up in her neighborhood. If they're "peaceful protesters as she has claimed in multiple public addresses, then why would she be concerned about her safety? Here's one for you...where is that same concern for the safety of her constituents?

Comment

The ultimate in hypocrisy. HRC is a perfect example of Democrat intellectual dishonesty (translation = they are liars). If you want honesty, you have to vote for Trump, not the liars that lie about his "lies".

Hillary Clinton is exactly who she warned voters about in 2016
                            https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...-about-in-2016

Comment

You cant take a thing Democrats say seriously, they are such hypocrites = will say anything to win political power whether it is right or wrong, whether they really believe it or not.

Dem. senator accusing Trump of 'killing people' with rallies quiet on health risk from protests
                              https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aft...et-on-protests

I voted for Democrat President twice in my life - never again... ever.

Comment

Pelosi uses her White Privledge

Well, Well, Well...it seems the speaker doesn't wanna follow the rules, now does it? That's right, the same speaker who lectures us on white privilege uses hers to get whatever she wants. Seriously, the hypocrisy is staggering. Imagine if this was Milana or Ivanka. You Libtards would have ****t all over yourselves. "Do as we preach, not as we do".

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...ap-in-the-face

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi visited a San Francisco hair salon on Monday afternoon for a wash and blow-out, despite local ordinances keeping salons closed amid the coronavirus pandemic, Fox News had learned.

In security footage obtained by Fox News, and timestamped Monday at 3:08 p.m. Pacific Time, the California powerhouse is seen walking through eSalon in San Francisco with wet hair, and without a mask over her mouth or nose.

Kious cast Pelosi’s visit as a double standard.

“It was a slap in the face that she went in, you know, that she feels that she can just go and get her stuff done while no one else can go in, and I can’t work,” Kious told Fox News, adding that she “can’t believe” the speaker didn’t have a mask on. (From the footage, it appears Pelosi had some kind of covering around her neck.)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X