Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NJ Fire/ NJ Blaze - What's the difference?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We pay our 3-4K club fees freely and happily to ensure the coaches get paid during the shutdown. There is no expectation of services. It says in the acceptance contract a virus is no reason for refunds and playing is not a guarantee.

Why are you so stupid and expect soccer games to take place during a pandemic?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Where are all these high level games everyone keeps alluding to? I don't see any other teams playing so what's the beef?

NJ Fire didn't do anything to the girls other than give them a platform to actually play some games unlike other programs that just collect your money.
      EDP not checking cards at tournament. These are not high level games, most people and players staying away for a few months. I have never seen such low attendance at tournaments in a long time.

That said, EDP did a good job with COVID screening and temperature checks.

Comment

EDP not checking cards at tournament. These are not high level games, most people and players staying away for a few months. I have never seen such low attendance at tournaments in a long time.

That said, EDP did a good job with COVID screening and temperature checks.
        That's good to hear from you and others than EDP is doing a good job with their tournaments. It looks like a few other outfits are going to start holding tournaments in august based on EDP's success. Maybe we'll see an uptick in teams in august as it's the start of the new soccer year. You're completely right about the quality level for the tournaments. I didn't see any higher level teams in the age brackets that I follow.

Comment

Looks like PDA is doing their august kickoff - will be interesting to see what clubs attend.

Comment

We pay our 3-4K club fees freely and happily to ensure the coaches get paid during the shutdown. There is no expectation of services. It says in the acceptance contract a virus is no reason for refunds and playing is not a guarantee.

Agreement with you coach very hard working people and they deserve pay and more. People complain for no reason it’s pandemic situation.

Comment

why are player coming from ow in ct to play with nj fire? that seem a bite crazy.
              Probably because they have a friend on the team or they have insane parents who want to market their children at any chance they get, maybe both? These people are all insane.

Comment

Stupid

Folks are stupid for expecting something they paid for? F the coaches/they should have been kicked to the curb with the small businesses of NJ.

Would you pay a car lease if the dealer didnt give you a car? ***-

Comment

Where are all these high level games everyone keeps alluding to? I don't see any other teams playing so what's the beef?

NJ Fire didn't do anything to the girls other than give them a platform to actually play some games unlike other programs that just collect your money.
                  That is totally BS. They used the girls to dominate a rec level tourney to promote the club under the lies that these girls are their product to get more people to tryouts and hopefully sign up with NJ Fire. Shameful.

Also this level of play does absolutely nothing for those kids. Their coaches and DOCs are not happy about it.

Comment

Folks are stupid for expecting something they paid for? F the coaches/they should have been kicked to the curb with the small businesses of NJ.

Would you pay a car lease if the dealer didnt give you a car? ***-
                    Easy pal, coaches have families to support and should be compensated well. They are teachers and innovators of the game. Please have some understanding and compassion. So keep paying your fees and be thankful you have a team to play for. 3-5k per year is nothing in the big scheme of things.

Comment

Families

Easy pal, coaches have families to support and should be compensated well. They are teachers and innovators of the game. Please have some understanding and compassion. So keep paying your fees and be thankful you have a team to play for. 3-5k per year is nothing in the big scheme of things.

Those of us in NJ who actually work already pay enough taxes to support those that don't.
                      I have a proposal since you are so altruistic. Just send me some money and I'll give you some soccer tips or not since you don't mind paying for things you don't get.

I actually thought the part about innovators was kinda funny/good stuff-

Comment

If this is true it’s really bad. Not good not good.

That is totally BS. They used the girls to dominate a rec level tourney to promote the club under the lies that these girls are their product to get more people to tryouts and hopefully sign up with NJ Fire. Shameful.

Also this level of play does absolutely nothing for those kids. Their coaches and DOCs are not happy about it.

Comment

If this is true it’s really bad. Not good not good.
                          It was true. Tried to pull a fast one on new soccer parents that have no clue.

Comment

Those of us in NJ who actually work already pay enough taxes to support those that don't.
                            I have a proposal since you are so altruistic. Just send me some money and I'll give you some soccer tips or not since you don't mind paying for things you don't get.

I actually thought the part about innovators was kinda funny/good stuff-
                            Nothing funny about all the hard work and sacrifice the managers put into all the training and game day prep. They certainly deserve more pay and to keep all the money they earned.

Comment

5 of the kids are going full time to fire. It's a fact and the academy's they come from will be devastated. Truthfully covid helped make this happen. The girls just want to play and nj fire has made it happen. I guess being on the same 5v5 team for several years now and winning the futsal regionals was a just a stepping stone to a great team to come.

Comment

5 won’t be enough. Team will not go anywhere.

5 of the kids are going full time to fire. It's a fact and the academy's they come from will be devastated. Truthfully covid helped make this happen. The girls just want to play and nj fire has made it happen. I guess being on the same 5v5 team for several years now and winning the futsal regionals was a just a stepping stone to a great team to come.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X