Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If schools don't reopen, what does that mean for field space? And the fall season

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You win the dumbest post on the whole World-Wide Web today! Congrats my friend and good luck with your posts tomorrow.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Democrats to blame, standing by doing nothing. The Federal government is there for support, when local authorities fail.

That’s the process in EVERY NATIONAL EMERGENCY RESPONSE!

Comment

What do I get?

You win the dumbest post on the whole World-Wide Web today! Congrats my friend and good luck with your posts tomorrow.

Comment

Azzclown costume. It’s in the mail.

What do I get?

Comment

The only thing we agree on is soccer will be local this fall. I think the chances of that happening are slim to none given that this virus will be spiking in NJ once again come fall. They will have to shut down all sports till Spring 2021.
          As far as your other comments the only certainty will be answered in 98 days when Trump and his administration are kicked to the curb. Te country is fed- and had enough of his lying and deceit and his lack of empathy for the people of this country. He could care less who lives, who dies as long as he gets re-elected. The Republicans are sick of him as well for bringing the party down to his level. Top Republican strategists including his assistant Kellyann Conway’s husband have made it their mission to have him lose.
          You want to know when we are going back to playing soccer? When Republicans like your self listen to the CDC, NIH, WHO, Dr. Fauci and socially distance, wear masks and sanitize your hands. Your arrogance and the arrogance and stupidity of the Trumpites is pitiful. What’s happening now in Republican states like FLA, GA, TX is a crime of unnecessary deaths and Republican leadership who refuse to listen to the experts and instead want to go ahead and still open schools with the high infection and death rates growing daily. I will take Gov. Murphy over those Trump loyalists any day. There political careers are done.
          You’re so stupid, you mentioned WHO in your post as an organization to listen to. The one that was duped by the Chinese, Tedros has CCP backing. And NIH and CDC couldn’t even agree on masks!
          Fauci was such a failure in the HIV world, and the MSM is following his every word like he’s God or something.
          I hate Trump, but as an Independent, no police or firefighter unions are voting Democrat. Look at what just happened to our cities. It’s going to be a weird election.
          The unions are brotherhoods, very diverse, the back each other, and it’s always been for Democrats. Until this year, Dem’s were wrong to let riots spiral out of control every night. Those weren’t protests, those were riots. I don’t know what kind of protest ends up with vandalism, arson, looted businesses, crime rates up, criminals released from prison, its a crazy world.

Comment

Democrats to blame, standing by doing nothing. The Federal government is there for support, when local authorities fail.

That’s the process in EVERY NATIONAL EMERGENCY RESPONSE!
            Correct, blame local authorities for not controlling the riots, arson, crime, the stupid Seattle autonomous zone, LOLOLOL...

Comment

You win dumbest person and post today, you have absolutely NOTHING TO OFFER!

No information, no brain cells, probably can’t even play soccer, loser!

Comment

Huh? You do not speak for all union members. Brother.

You’re so stupid, you mentioned WHO in your post as an organization to listen to. The one that was duped by the Chinese, Tedros has CCP backing. And NIH and CDC couldn’t even agree on masks!
                Fauci was such a failure in the HIV world, and the MSM is following his every word like he’s God or something.
                I hate Trump, but as an Independent, no police or firefighter unions are voting Democrat. Look at what just happened to our cities. It’s going to be a weird election.
                The unions are brotherhoods, very diverse, the back each other, and it’s always been for Democrats. Until this year, Dem’s were wrong to let riots spiral out of control every night. Those weren’t protests, those were riots. I don’t know what kind of protest ends up with vandalism, arson, looted businesses, crime rates up, criminals released from prison, its a crazy world.

Comment

Oh sorry I didn’t mean all. But a lot of them. I think.

Huh? You do not speak for all union members. Brother.

Comment

https://patch.com/illinois/across-il...ports-illinois

...guidance outlined by Pritzker pertains to all youth and adult recreational sports, including, but not limited to, school-based sports (IHSA and Illinois Elementary School Association), travel clubs, private leagues and clubs, recreational leagues and centers, and park district sports programs....

Comment

Oops. This is a NJ blog. Sorry!

https://patch.com/illinois/across-il...ports-illinois

...guidance outlined by Pritzker pertains to all youth and adult recreational sports, including, but not limited to, school-based sports (IHSA and Illinois Elementary School Association), travel clubs, private leagues and clubs, recreational leagues and centers, and park district sports programs....

Comment

Oops. This is a NJ blog. Sorry!
                        Except that it is interesting to see what other states are doing. Because of things blowing up across the US us the MLB mess with cases, everything is fluid when it comes to schools. The best plan ever written in the history of plans may be worthless two weeks from now.

Comment

Except that it is interesting to see what other states are doing. Because of things blowing up across the US us the MLB mess with cases, everything is fluid when it comes to schools. The best plan ever written in the history of plans may be worthless two weeks from now.
                          Not sure I agree that MLB is not a mess with cases...one team has 18 players testing positive.
                          There are 2,500 players and coaches and staff that travel in MLB.
                          That means about 1.5% of the league has testes (most likely asymtimatic).
                          These facts do not support every media outlet panicking and creating a false narrative.

Comment

Not sure I agree that MLB is not a mess with cases...one team has 18 players testing positive.
                            There are 2,500 players and coaches and staff that travel in MLB.
                            That means about 1.5% of the league has testes (most likely asymtimatic).
                            These facts do not support every media outlet panicking and creating a false narrative.
                            I don't think anyone is actually panicking. No team wants to play the Marlins. Hopefully this doesn't happen to any other teams.

Comment

I don't think anyone is actually panicking. No team wants to play the Marlins. Hopefully this doesn't happen to any other teams.
                              and hopefully the players finally get that following MLB rules are important. You're getting paid millions to play. You can stay out of bars for awhile.

I agree it's not a panic for MLB (yet?) but makes the NBA and others nervous. So many rules, protections and resources for pro sports but is enough being done for kids to go back to school?

Comment

Safety before soccer

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X