Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am talking about a return to normalcy of pre-Covid-19. Your talking about local matches in State. I am talking sanctioned showcases in Maryland, Virginia, Florida, NC, etc. We will not see games vs. teams from other Regions or even other States in Region 1 before Spring 2021. Your comment that I should stay home shows how little you care or acconcerned about this virus.and makes. What makes more sense is if you choose NOT to wear a mask and socially distance then you should stay home. Clearly you do not care about other people by the tone of your post. Until parents and Trumpites abide by the rules and guidelines put in place by the CDC, NIH & WHO there is no end in sight before November 5 and a return to normalcy before Spring 2021.
    I agreed that normalcy of pre-covid is not coming in 2020. Your statement was vague in that it said games between clubs, implying any games. I did not say you should stay home as a blanket comment. I said the decision is yours to make, “it is your right”. I never said that was wrong. I said that i am seeing safety precautions, social distancing, etc and that I am comfortable going and having my kids play.

My family wears masks everywhere. We do not attend indoor events, any parties or other visit areas of high risk. We do allow our kids to play with some friends outdoors only. We believe in acting responsibly, but we weigh the risks and rewards. I wish Covid never happened. I do not want anyone in this world to be sick or die for any reason. That is not how I live my life. When we are a car, we wear a seatbelt. When its Flu season, we get a Flu shot. While covid is here, we are not traveling out of state to any states on the quarantine list, but we will go to the beach at the Jersey shore. We take precautions, but we move forward.

I am not making anything political out of a soccer conversation. You automatically made assumptions. I have no idea how you determined anything I said meant I don’t care about others or don’t take the virus seriously. You are feeding your own negativity and bias into your interpretations.

Comment

You are welcome to have an opinion, but that doesn't mean it can't be wrong.
      You are missing the point here completely and actually highlighting what is tearing this world apart. Two people can have two different opinions and that is 100% ok. One does not need to be right and one wrong.

Comment

I agreed that normalcy of pre-covid is not coming in 2020. Your statement was vague in that it said games between clubs, implying any games. I did not say you should stay home as a blanket comment. I said the decision is yours to make, “it is your right”. I never said that was wrong. I said that i am seeing safety precautions, social distancing, etc and that I am comfortable going and having my kids play.

My family wears masks everywhere. We do not attend indoor events, any parties or other visit areas of high risk. We do allow our kids to play with some friends outdoors only. We believe in acting responsibly, but we weigh the risks and rewards. I wish Covid never happened. I do not want anyone in this world to be sick or die for any reason. That is not how I live my life. When we are a car, we wear a seatbelt. When its Flu season, we get a Flu shot. While covid is here, we are not traveling out of state to any states on the quarantine list, but we will go to the beach at the Jersey shore. We take precautions, but we move forward.

I am not making anything political out of a soccer conversation. You automatically made assumptions. I have no idea how you determined anything I said meant I don’t care about others or don’t take the virus seriously. You are feeding your own negativity and bias into your interpretations.
        Then I commend you for doing it the right way with concern for the safety of your family as well as the safety of the person standing next to you. Unfortunately, too many people show no concern or respect to people who wear a mask. I worry not about myself because I take precautions but the other person who sees this as an invasion of free choice and there own personal rights. That is why there will be no normalcy of pre-Covid until Spring at the earliest because people cannot even agree on masks. There will be no out of state showcases nor colleges coming to watch players in any tournaments until Spring 2021 and my heart goes out to those kids who have been waiting for this opportunity. It’s just too dangerous and not going to happen. Having local matches does not bring normalcy when the majority of college conferences have cancelled fall sports.

Comment

OP usually stands for other poster.
          Original poster

Comment

I am the og of this forum

Comment

Be positive

Life is short!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X