Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you want to talk about the Steele dossier, that's fine, but do it in the Breaking News thread and I'll respond over there. The topic here is election interference. Biden is taking a hard-line position against it, and trump won't do anything to stop it. Please explain trump's do-nothing policy without resorting to juvenile insults and whataboutisms.
    Hey, wait a second. You quoted Biden saying "America’s adversaries must not misjudge the resolve of the American people to counter every effort by a foreign power to interfere in our democracy, whether by hacking voting systems and databases, laundering money into our political system, systematically spreading disinformation, or trying to sow doubt about the integrity of our elections."

How hard was that line when the Steele Dossier hoax took place under the Obama Administration while Diden was the VPOTUS? His "resolve" wasn't so strong back in 2016, was it? Hell, his own Secretary of State was using a foreign country to interfere with our election. If the topic here is "election interference" like you say, it doesn't get any more pertinent than that, does it? It all goes back to the same old played-out "Do as I say, not as I do". Talk about a "do-nothing" policy...it doesn't get any more blatant than that. Nice try, but your hypocrisy is overflowing on this one.

Comment

Hey, wait a second. You quoted Biden saying "America’s adversaries must not misjudge the resolve of the American people to counter every effort by a foreign power to interfere in our democracy, whether by hacking voting systems and databases, laundering money into our political system, systematically spreading disinformation, or trying to sow doubt about the integrity of our elections."

How hard was that line when the Steele Dossier hoax took place under the Obama Administration while Diden was the VPOTUS? His "resolve" wasn't so strong back in 2016, was it? Hell, his own Secretary of State was using a foreign country to interfere with our election. If the topic here is "election interference" like you say, it doesn't get any more pertinent than that, does it? It all goes back to the same old played-out "Do as I say, not as I do". Talk about a "do-nothing" policy...it doesn't get any more blatant than that. Nice try, but your hypocrisy is overflowing on this one.
      You didn't answer my question, you just pivoted to Obamagate conspiracy theories. I'll take that as an admission that you have no explanation for trump's refusal to combat foreign election interference. The only explanation is trump needs Putin's help to win the election. Thank you for proving my point.

I look forward to you explaining in the Breaking News thread how the Steele dossier counts as election interference. If you regurgitate your usual crap here I will ignore you.

Comment

Senate committee backs intel findings on Russian interference. Led by republicans btw

But on Tuesday, a long-awaited Senate review led by members of Mr. Trump’s own party effectively undercut those allegations. A three-year review by the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee unanimously found that the intelligence community assessment, pinning blame on Russia and outlining its goals to undercut American democracy, was fundamentally sound and untainted by politics.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/21/u...ce-report.html

Comment

You didn't answer my question, you just pivoted to Obamagate conspiracy theories. I'll take that as an admission that you have no explanation for trump's refusal to combat foreign election interference. The only explanation is trump needs Putin's help to win the election. Thank you for proving my point.

I look forward to you explaining in the Breaking News thread how the Steele dossier counts as election interference. If you regurgitate your usual crap here I will ignore you.
          Interesting response. When have you ever pointed out your own party failures? It's always about Trump yet when somebody points out the blatant hypocrisy you reply with "I'm not talking about that" or "I don't deal with whataboutisms". Well no shiit, it's because you can't. You put your spin out there but don't want anyone to challenge you on it. You don't do your homework and you end up looking 15-points silly. Perfect example, you took the Steele Dossier as gospel but now you run from it when it was proven to be another hoax which was championed by the Clinton campaign with "disinformation" to "sow doubt about the integrity of our election" all under the Obama Administration. You never talk about why the Clinton campaign was involved with a foreign country to bring down a presidential rival, do ya? Nope. Here's the difference, you say Trump needs Russia to win the election but HRC actually used them. That's apart of history that you can't change. The Clinton campaign needed any used Russian help but still lost. That's just the facts and the best part of it all is that the most expensive and detailed investigation in history revealed Trump didn't. There you have it. Sorry this was another epic disaster for ya.

Comment

Interesting response. When have you ever pointed out your own party failures? It's always about Trump yet when somebody points out the blatant hypocrisy you reply with "I'm not talking about that" or "I don't deal with whataboutisms". Well no shiit, it's because you can't. You put your spin out there but don't want anyone to challenge you on it. You don't do your homework and you end up looking 15-points silly. Perfect example, you took the Steele Dossier as gospel but now you run from it when it was proven to be another hoax which was championed by the Clinton campaign with "disinformation" to "sow doubt about the integrity of our election" all under the Obama Administration. You never talk about why the Clinton campaign was involved with a foreign country to bring down a presidential rival, do ya? Nope. Here's the difference, you say Trump needs Russia to win the election but HRC actually used them. That's apart of history that you can't change. The Clinton campaign needed any used Russian help but still lost. That's just the facts and the best part of it all is that the most expensive and detailed investigation in history revealed Trump didn't. There you have it. Sorry this was another epic disaster for ya.
            Is there an explanation for trump's refusal to combat foreign election interference in that word salad somewhere? I didn't think so. We all know it's because trump wants Putin's help in November. And you know it too, that's why you keep trying to change the subject.

Waiting for you to explain in the other thread how the Steele dossier equals election interference. Waiting . . .

Comment

Is there an explanation for trump's refusal to combat foreign election interference in that word salad somewhere? I didn't think so. We all know it's because trump wants Putin's help in November. And you know it too, that's why you keep trying to change the subject.

Waiting for you to explain in the other thread how the Steele dossier equals election interference. Waiting . . .
              It’s right in front of you. Just take your head out of your ass and look around. I think we can all agree that Russia try to interfere with the 2016 election, yes? Investigations have also said that Russian interference has been going on for decades. Russia has interfered through all types of ways but the Mueller report keyed in on the plethora of disinformation to sway the voters thoughts about a candidate. Following along as far? To recap, per the Mueller Report, Russian interference took place in the form of a large disinformation campaign. With that established, what did HRC and the DNC do? Let’s see, they tried to capitalize on this Russian inference by paying a foreign country for Russian disinformation about their political rival which, by the way, is against the law. Think about for a second. I’ll ask you again, what was HRC trying to gain from paying a foreign country to dig up dirt on Trump? Wait, I’ll take a shot at this one. She wanted this salacious “disinformation” for the purpose of one thing which was to interfere with the election by damaging Trump’s reputation with so much “disinformation” that voters would be turned off by him. Moreover, this FAKE dossier was the basis of the whole Russia investigation. You see where this is going? Let me let the WSJ take over from here. You’ll love the part about Steele’s connection with Russian oligarchs...and to think that is who HRC was working with. How do ya feel about that, Comrade??!

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/ste...te-11586897258

Russia interfered in America’s 2016 election, as several government reports have established. The latest disturbing news is that Russia may have received an assist from no less than the Federal Bureau of Investigation

Thanks to Congressional pressure, the Justice Department has now declassified footnotes showing that the FBI’s main source for its collusion allegations—Christopher Steele—may have been targeted as part of a Russian disinformation campaign. The FBI was warned of this threat but ignored it.

Mr. Steele was tasked by contractors for the Hillary Clinton campaign in spring 2016 with assembling a summary of Trump-Russia allegations. This document, which became known as the Steele dossier, was fed to the FBI and became the central evidence in its applications for warrants against Trump campaign aide Carter Page. The FBI should have been wary of Mr. Steele’s reporting, having been warned he was connected to the rival campaign.

But the footnotes reveal the FBI was further warned that the investigator’s network had been infiltrated by Russian intelligence. The FBI received a report in 2017 outlining an “inaccuracy” in the dossier about the activities of former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen. “The [REDACTED] stated that it did not have high confidence in this subset of Steele’s reporting and assessed that the referenced subset was a part of a Russian disinformation campaign to denigrate U.S. foreign relations.”

The footnote also says a report in 2017 told the FBI that claims involving Trump activities during a 2013 trip to Moscow were false and the result of Russian intelligence “‘infiltrat[ing] a source into the network’ of a [REDACTED] who compiled a dossier of information on Trump’s activities.” A separate footnote noted the FBI ignored a warning that a Steele contact was “rumored to be a former KGB/SVR officer,” while another footnote showed the FBI closed its eyes to Mr. Steele’s “frequent contacts” with Russian oligarchs.

This is the same FBI that by January 2017 had tracked down Mr. Steele’s primary source, who admitted that most of what Mr. Steele reported was “rumor” and “hearsay.” Yet former FBI Director Jim Comey and his coterie pushed the disinformation on the secret court.

Comment

More Libtard Lies

As if we needed any more proof the NYT is fake news, here is just more evidence. The sad thing is, this is the stuff libtards regurgitate on a daily basis. You idiots took the bait again.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/strzok...fute-nyt-story

Declassified notes by Peter Strzok refute Russian collusion claim in 2017 New York Times report

"The comments of Peter Strzok regarding the February 14 New York Times article are devastating in that they are an admission that there was no reliable evidence that anyone from the Trump Campaign was working with Russian Intelligence Agencies in any form," said Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said in a statement about the declassified documents on Friday.

The New York Times article titled, "Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence," claimed that Trump campaign aides had numerous interactions with Russian intelligence.

Strzok refuted that claim in his notes, saying that the FBI had no evidence to support the accusation.

"This statement is misleading and inaccurate as written," wrote Strzok in the newly declassified notes. "We have not seen evidence of any individuals affiliated with the Trump team in contact with [intelligence officers]."

Comment

It’s right in front of you. Just take your head out of your ass and look around. I think we can all agree that Russia try to interfere with the 2016 election, yes?

[irrelevant Steele-bashing deleted]
                  You can read my response in the Breaking News thread.

Comment

Imagine if you will, a U.S. president who:

1. Borrows billions of dollars from foreign oligarchs to fund his real estate deals, because U.S. lenders are no longer willing to loan him money
                    2. Sees the value of those real estate holdings decline in value, to the point where they are worth less than the outstanding loans
                    3. Knows the oligarchs have the power to call those loans at any time, which would force him into a very public and very embarrassing bankruptcy

How might that president behave towards those oligarchs?
                    He might neglect to raise the issue of Russian bounties on American troops during his phone call last week with President Vladimir Putin, and suggest that U.S. intelligence on the matter was “fake news.”
                    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...in-call-385925

Comment

He might neglect to raise the issue of Russian bounties on American troops during his phone call last week with President Vladimir Putin, and suggest that U.S. intelligence on the matter was “fake news.”
                      https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...diers-n2571481

Comment

Townhall.com? How come nobody else is doubting the Russian bounties intelligence??

"Overall, we rate Townhall Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the right and denigrates the left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of columnists that have poor fact check records."
                        https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/townhall/

Oh. Never mind.

Comment

Townhall.com? How come nobody else is doubting the Russian bounties intelligence??

"Overall, we rate Townhall Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the right and denigrates the left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of columnists that have poor fact check records."
                          https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/townhall/

Oh. Never mind.
                          LEFT enough for you? Just too easy!

https://time.com/5861815/intelligenc...ussia-taliban/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ce/ar-BB16a7hg

https://www.thedailybeast.com/russia...taliban-claims

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...usive-n1233199

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-s...ns-11593362109

Comment

Could have raised the issue, but did not

Trump says he did not discuss Russian bounties in call with Putin
                            https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...all-with-putin

Comment

Could have raised the issue, but did not

Trump says he did not discuss Russian bounties in call with Putin
                              https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...all-with-putin
                              We all know why trump didn't raise the issue in the call (it would make Daddy Vladdy mad), but I actually believe the White House story that trump wasn't verbally briefed on this as part of the original PDB. The IC probably has clean hands since the intel was in the written report (which we know trump doesn't read), but the people around him are scared to death of telling him news that reflects badly on Russia. Those people tend to get fired. So they sat on it. Which is criminally incompetent and a dereliction of duty that puts national security at risk.

I can't wait for this whole cast of traitors to be gone.

Comment

We all know why trump didn't raise the issue in the call (it would make Daddy Vladdy mad), but I actually believe the White House story that trump wasn't verbally briefed on this as part of the original PDB. The IC probably has clean hands since the intel was in the written report (which we know trump doesn't read), but the people around him are scared to death of telling him news that reflects badly on Russia. Those people tend to get fired. So they sat on it. Which is criminally incompetent and a dereliction of duty that puts national security at risk.

I can't wait for this whole cast of traitors to be gone.
                                With all your insider knowledge, why are you wasting your talent on a kids soccer blog? We need you in the trenches. You should run for office. What’s one more Clown added to the mix.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X