Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seriously? This guy is a complete fraud. The players all run from him. His 2007 players left him. His 2009 team left him. Most of the 2006s and 2005s left him. He lies on his resume from his coaching experience to lieing about owning the Soccer Post which he never owned.
    Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, am I right?

What did DM do to scorn you? Did your daughter not start a game or something?

Comment

I have to say I have lost all respect for DM. He is nothing but a liar!!!!! He has no place being the DOC of any soccer organization.

Comment

I have to say I have lost all respect for DM. He is nothing but a liar!!!!! He has no place being the DOC of any soccer organization.
        Yet another bitter parent that has no clue about the beautiful game...oh well.

Comment

No one is talking about the beautiful game lol

Comment

Not a bitter parent. Just tired of him not telling the truth, not being up front with parents, and disappointing kids.

Comment

Not a bitter parent. Just tired of him not telling the truth, not being up front with parents, and disappointing kids.
              Cmon, what other coach passes out candy after practices? No one as nice as DM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X