Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is hard when you have kids of different ages, have to make lunches, clean up after them, and work all day .... on calls for meetings ...... If it was my FT job, would not be too difficult! You know how I know? My wife is a teacher and it was impossible for her to do a class and manage our kids as well. Our kids lost out as she paid attention to her job instead. Will not happen again. My kids will be taking a year off to repeat last year if it happens again.
    Being a teacher is actually a job like any other job. It's easier for some people than others, and in glad you think you could be one and be a good one. To say it's easy I think it's something someone says when they haven't done it themselves. I'm sure your wife walks around saying how easy it is.

Yes, anyone who has to work full time and have their kids home going to school knows that it is extremely differently especially when the kids are young. This is exactly why online school this year will be different as everyone who knows anything about education knows how bad it was for many in the spring. It will be better, but you may still have issues because kids can't be in person full time.

Comment

It is hard when you have kids of different ages, have to make lunches, clean up after them, and work all day .... on calls for meetings ...... If it was my FT job, would not be too difficult! You know how I know? My wife is a teacher and it was impossible for her to do a class and manage our kids as well. Our kids lost out as she paid attention to her job instead. Will not happen again. My kids will be taking a year off to repeat last year if it happens again.
      Interesting concept. I like the idea, I would by an RV and take a year to travel with family. I’ve consider just trying to enroll my two HS kids in online college classes.

Comment

The bloated salaries are the administrators and superintendents. There are too many school districts in New Jersey, especially ones without high schools. Teachers aren't paid enough. I love how teachers were treated like heroes 3 months ago, but now she bring portrayed like you are doing here. Make up your mind.

I believe teachers are unpaid and should share some of the pie of administrators and supers in the districts. Also I believe the DOC's of these soccer clubs are unpaid as well. just saying

Comment

“Denis Nelson, a member of the NJSIAA COVID-19 Sports Advisory Task Force and the athletic director at River Dell Regional High School notes: “Removing the possibility for statewide, postseason competition is intended to convey the specific message that the fall season is specifically about opportunity, engagement, and participation. It is not about winning championships.”

PARTICIPATION! ENGAGEMENT! Not championships!

Thank God for club soccer! On the road to Jefferson Cup while the pantywaists who run NJSIAA blather on about participation. Not building a new generation of champions, but of “participants.” No wonder HS sports becoming increasingly irrelevant—of course, on the public dime. Full employment act for phys ed and social studies teachers with their coaching credentials. Hard to believe HS sports in NJ once actually mattered.

Comment

“Denis Nelson, a member of the NJSIAA COVID-19 Sports Advisory Task Force and the athletic director at River Dell Regional High School notes: “Removing the possibility for statewide, postseason competition is intended to convey the specific message that the fall season is specifically about opportunity, engagement, and participation. It is not about winning championships.”

Thank God for club soccer! On the road to Jefferson Cup while the pantywaists who run NJSIAA blather on about participation. Not building a new generation of champions, but of “participants.” No wonder HS sports becoming increasingly irrelevant—of course, on the public dime. Full employment act for phys ed and social studies teachers with their coaching credentials. Hard to believe HS sports in NJ once actually mattered.
            Denis Nelson is exactly what’s wrong with our educational system. These crazy loons have taken our children hostage. Can’t wait to throw out the participation trophy!

Comment

I hope that is just a proposal.

Commie bastard!

Comment

Have fun in quarantine when you get back. Virginia JUST added to the list as is DE and MD.

Comment

Stay out of the Garden State.

New York NJ Fire players. That means you too!!!!

Comment

I hope that is just a proposal.

Commie bastard!
                    These are the clowns educating our kids. Shut a shame this guy is on the board.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X