Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It continues today. It's called the Montreal massacre. Wait for those results!! hahaha!
    Please please do tell!!!!

Comment

It continues today. It's called the Montreal massacre. Wait for those results!! hahaha!
      Montreal plays the Revs tomorrow. Heard the Impact staff want their players to play them blindfolded for that extra challenge.

Comment

Please please do tell!!!!
        Please please stFu!

Comment

Cutting players in March, such a class act that Scales.
          Speaking as a parent of a boy that was cut last week by that despicable human being Scales, I got to tell you that my son is incredibly relieved and will finally be able to play the sport he's loved for so long, away from that terrible environment.

Comment

Montreal plays the Revs tomorrow. Heard the Impact staff want their players to play them blindfolded for that extra challenge.
            Lol, and with both legs tied together.

Comment

Speaking as a parent of a boy that was cut last week by that despicable human being Scales, I got to tell you that my son is incredibly relieved and will finally be able to play the sport he's loved for so long, away from that terrible environment.
              Newsflash, your kid sucked. Enjoy the ECNL.

Comment

He will be much better off.

Comment

Revs have cut plenty of talented kids. Some would never have made it regardless, some they gave up on far too early. Open your eyes.

Yes his kid will enjoy it elsewhere. The Revs excel at sucking the love of the game right out of kids

Comment

Got it.

Yes, everyone knows that HS is a major setback to development, just look at the studies. The jury is still out on ECNL, nobody knows if it is a waste of time or a waste of money. It may be both - stay tuned.
                    It’s both.

Comment

His kid may have sucked, but that doesn't make Scales any less of a despicable human being. It can be both! I don't know anything about this kid, but I DO know Scales and he is a first class ass.

Comment

It worked.

Comment

Cutting players in March, such a class act that Scales.
                          What a mess Revs are.... Weren’t players leaving u17 Revs recently? Now they are cutting kids? Or, are the kids who left actually kids who were cut? And Is this because they are picking up kids who played HS? This is like a soap opera...

Comment

What a mess Revs are.... Weren’t players leaving u17 Revs recently? Now they are cutting kids? Or, are the kids who left actually kids who were cut? And Is this because they are picking up kids who played HS? This is like a soap opera...
                            Probably both. But that is how it works. You have to work to get a spot and then fight to keep it. Just like most things in life..

Comment

Probably both. But that is how it works. You have to work to get a spot and then fight to keep it. Just like most things in life..
                              I don’t know how Academy works... Is there no year commitment (assumed or otherwise)? Honest question as I have no idea. I know other clubs could maybe move a player down a level... but Revs have to cut? Is that it? Or maybe because it’s “free”. Revs should prob address this with their parents/players if they don’t already.

Comment

Hey the Revs had a player called into the USMNT U20 squad. Oops. Wait a minute. No they didn't. JR is there as an "Indiana" player with no club affiliation. How the heck did that happen? Oh, that's right, because the Revs are idiots.

https://www.topdrawersoccer.com/club...spain_aid43923

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X