• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are also winning...

U17 4 Jacksonville 1
    U15 8 Jacksonville 1
    U19 8 Boca 1

Get over it - new train has left the station...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      They are also winning...

U17 4 Jacksonville 1
      U15 8 Jacksonville 1
      U19 8 Boca 1

Funny you didn’t post the games lost or tied this weekend....cherry pick...

Comment

They are also winning...

U17 4 Jacksonville 1
        U15 8 Jacksonville 1
        U19 8 Boca 1

Boca? Jacksonville? Omg.....Worst in the league...

Comment

Boca? Jacksonville? Omg.....Worst in the league...
          Jax is not the worst in the league, but did have a very bad day!

Comment

Jax is not the worst in the league, but did have a very bad day!
            U15 draw 3-3 to boca
            U17 lost 0-3 to boca
            U19 win 8–1 to boca

U15 win 8-1 to Jacksonville
            U17 win 4-1 to Jacksonville

Still going in the right direction for all the haters...

Comment

Give it 2 years before OC academy will be the best in the usa

These people at Mv are serious

Comment

They are also e mailing previous DA tryout kids and sending flyers in snail mail
                Yes the details of SIMA program are being sent to thousands of potential consumers. The goal is to find 60 kids who can pay $60K per year

Comment

100% false

Families who make the DA rosters in the future do not have to go to MV if they choose not to.

Get your facts straight as it is very clear

Comment

They are also winning...

U17 4 Jacksonville 1
                    U15 8 Jacksonville 1
                    U19 8 Boca 1

Bragging about beating JAFC ? really ? Jacksonville has maybe 5 good players , their coach is ok and you "MLS" DA are barging ? No wonder you have so many haters! Yep that's OC people for you . They can never ever be humble . If those small non-DA teams had the resources that OC does they would be killing the so called DA team .

Comment

Bragging about beating JAFC ? really ? Jacksonville has maybe 5 good players , their coach is ok and you "MLS" DA are barging ? No wonder you have so many haters! Yep that's OC people for you . They can never ever be humble . If those small non-DA teams had the resources that OC does they would be killing the so called DA team .
                      The ironic thing is that OC has no resources. I mean none. Your private club probably has
                      More money devoted to its DA boys than OCs boys have. You all assume OC is well funded and well run, but it is a sham. They do not want to attract and develop the best players. They promote and advance the kids that came from the OC youth set up over more talented kids that try to come into the program from the outside. Same story has played out over and over again at OC Da. It is an MLS academy in name only. I say this from inside the program. The switch to MV changes very little in that regard. The owner doesn’t fund the thing properly and has not made it a priority. That’s why OC is untreated in comparing themselves to Jax. The argument that they shouldn’t care about and should easily destroy Jax is based on false assumption they are a real MLS academy.

Comment

The ironic thing is that OC has no resources. I mean none. Your private club probably has
                        More money devoted to its DA boys than OCs boys have. You all assume OC is well funded and well run, but it is a sham. They do not want to attract and develop the best players. They promote and advance the kids that came from the OC youth set up over more talented kids that try to come into the program from the outside. Same story has played out over and over again at OC Da. It is an MLS academy in name only. I say this from inside the program. The switch to MV changes very little in that regard. The owner doesn’t fund the thing properly and has not made it a priority. That’s why OC is untreated in comparing themselves to Jax. The argument that they shouldn’t care about and should easily destroy Jax is based on false assumption they are a real MLS academy.
                        Yeah right!! that's not what OC parents brag about (no registration fee no travel fee no uniform fee etc...) stop spreading lies ! The only truth is so called "MLS DA" is truly sub par for all the attention they attract.

Comment

100% false

Families who make the DA rosters in the future do not have to go to MV if they choose not to.

Get your facts straight as it is very clear
                          You need to wake up. The goal for MV is to have as many players at MV as they can. If there are two players close in ability and one is local and one is going to attend MV who do you think they will take? They will keep a few of the locals around to make it look good but they are also looking to pay the bills.

And yes my son is part of the DA.

Comment

You need to wake up. The goal for MV is to have as many players at MV as they can. If there are two players close in ability and one is local and one is going to attend MV who do you think they will take? They will keep a few of the locals around to make it look good but they are also looking to pay the bills.

Sure he is 😂😂😂 troll alert !!

Comment

Also a DA parent here. And could not agree more. MV and OC partnership only makes sense if OC gets to avoid cost of running an academy (which they have zero interest in) and MV can shift cost to parents via tuition. It’s pay to play, friends. If you believe anything else, say hi to the Easter Bunny for me next time you see him.

Comment

As long as I can take an occasional pic of a pro player with my lil superstar it is all with it

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X