Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Most of the english young coaches are clueless over here - they are enthusiastic but not real coaches at all - zero experience in life or coaching
    But likely more than you

Comment

Most of the english young coaches are clueless over here - they are enthusiastic but not real coaches at all - zero experience in life or coaching
      They have a clue.They really know how to take Americans money. I would say they are Brilliant!!

Comment

Some pretty funny tweets about the loss

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/..._hp_ref=sports

Comment

My kids have had multiple UK coaches over the years, many of whom have been very good., some not so much. But I don't think they have a monopoly on bad - every country has it's share. Fewer communication issues with UK coaches. We've had two LA coaches whose accents were so thick the kids could hardly understand them.

Comment

They have a clue.They really know how to take Americans money. I would say they are Brilliant!!
            it all depends on what you want - if you want nice enough kids that are nice to your kids fair enough you will get that and the kids will say they are great but if you want real learning and development for your good soccer players, get away from these guys and particularly the GPS guys right away - they just dont have it and the ones over here are those that could not make it back in england

he is great for most kids here means he does nto shout at me - ise up

Comment

GPS shaming continues...

Our GPS experience with the coaches is about 75% positive. A couple of duds, but the rest are fantastic. All have experience teaching young kids in addition to soccer, so they can relate to the young kids. Add in a coaching philosophy that shows improvement year over year, we experience very little negative.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X