Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh, OK, so what would the poster mean by 80% manufactured? You two posters must already know each other given the similarities in talent and accolades so the exchange comes off as a little odd. The number of GKs in youth soccer in Mass who are tracking for world-class or even high level regional status I would imagine is pretty small, and who knows, you might even be with the same club lol. Really need to think through these gambits a little more carefully before hitting Send.
    Who the frig knows what they meant, why don't you simply ask for clarification instead of going off half baked making accusations? Do you honestly want to claim that in addition to thinking you know who posts every post on this site that you also know first hand who is who at every level of youth soccer in Massachusetts? So what if the guys daughter is a son or that she is a striker rather than a GK or that she might be a U15 rather than a U12, does it really change the discussion all that much?

Comment

Who the frig knows what they meant, why don't you simply ask for clarification instead of going off half baked making accusations? Do you honestly want to claim that in addition to thinking you know who posts every post on this site that you also know first hand who is who at every level of youth soccer in Massachusetts? So what if the guys daughter is a son or that she is a striker rather than a GK or that she might be a U15 rather than a U12, does it really change the discussion all that much?
      I think there is a major difference between self-congratulatory posts to yourself and a genuine exchange between two posters. Regarding the latter there already are too many holes and contradictions, and if true, the poster would be much more specific about what he's learned for you over time and then, precisely because he has been learning so much from, wouldn't have been asking such vague, naive questions in a thread like this today. Both things don't make sense, and those aren't the kind of questions anyone would ask who already is well on their way down the "elite" path. You can't be an newbie and a parents with a rising star already well plugged into everything at the same time. Think before you post your fictions (assuming you want to be a little more effective).

Comment

I think there is a major difference between self-congratulatory posts to yourself and a genuine exchange between two posters. Regarding the latter there already are too many holes and contradictions, and if true, the poster would be much more specific about what he's learned for you over time and then, precisely because he has been learning so much from, wouldn't have been asking such vague, naive questions in a thread like this today. Both things don't make sense, and those aren't the kind of questions anyone would ask who already is well on their way down the "elite" path. You can't be an newbie and a parents with a rising star already well plugged into everything at the same time. Think before you post your fictions (assuming you want to be a little more effective).
        Next time you have a thought in your head say welcome stranger!

Comment

Next time you have a thought in your head say welcome stranger!
          To paraphrase a friend, aside from whomever you think wrote that post, what is in the content that you disagree with or find objectionable?

Comment

To paraphrase a friend, aside from whomever you think wrote that post, what is in the content that you disagree with or find objectionable?
            That the posts being referred to were a monologue. There is absolutely no evidence other than one lunatic's ascertain that it wasn't a dialogue and truthfully their constant harassment is beyond boring which I find disagreeable. Also notice that when that poster starts their shenanigans it basically ends all discussion in the thread and it instead shifts entirely to them and their specific rants which I find objection. Is that enough for you?

Comment

If so what would be your breaking point. I will start $3k
              One person's breaking point is another's pocket change.

Then you have to compute the value of what you're getting for your money. It isn't just about a $ amount.

Comment

That the posts being referred to were a monologue. There is absolutely no evidence other than one lunatic's ascertain that it wasn't a dialogue and truthfully their constant harassment is beyond boring which I find disagreeable. Also notice that when that poster starts their shenanigans it basically ends all discussion in the thread and it instead shifts entirely to them and their specific rants which I find objection. Is that enough for you?
                Your assertion that it wasn't a monologue actually needs to make some sense. It didn't...and doesn't. Pieces of a puzzle actually need to fit. Not my fault that they so glaringly don't. Get it?

Comment

Your assertion that it wasn't a monologue actually needs to make some sense. It didn't...and doesn't. Pieces of a puzzle actually need to fit. Not my fault that they so glaringly don't. Get it?
                  So you and your many alters have said many many times but no matter what you all say its still not clear that any of you are correct. Spewing hate all day does appear to be somewhat therapeutic for you so maybe in the long run it will help the site if you regain your mental capabilities. The only question is whether the site will still be here after you run everyone off.

Comment

So you and your many alters have said many many times but no matter what you all say its still not clear that any of you are correct. Spewing hate all day does appear to be somewhat therapeutic for you so maybe in the long run it will help the site if you regain your mental capabilities. The only question is whether the site will still be here after you run everyone off.
                    The site after all these years seems to be doing just fine despite or in spite of you and me. Seeing you talk about someone else hating almost made me choke myself, though. You can always hope. Just the way you are responding makes it very clear that I was correct. And are you really talking about 'alters,' lol???

Comment

You guys need help. I simply wanted to say thanks to btdt and u can't handle it. His kid said nice things to my kid at GK training (I wonder where) and you make a deal out of it.

Comment

I am an frequent visitor to this site and a regular poster in u13 thread. I find BTDTs posts insightful. He has an informed perspective, shaped by his experiences, that I find helpful. He also has a deranged Perspective, chasing his every post, which I find pitiful.

Comment

I am an frequent visitor to this site and a regular poster in u13 thread. I find BTDTs posts insightful. He has an informed perspective, shaped by his experiences, that I find helpful. He also has a deranged Perspective, chasing his every post, which I find pitiful.
                          How punny of you.

Comment

LMAO. Your greed always does you in, BTNT. And how embarrassing that you have such a need to focustomize on yourself. In this latest fiction you should have stopped with U13 fan who benefits from your insights, but as usual you were too tempted to sneak in a reference to the P man. As a U 13 fan you wouldn't have that much history here but you insisted on this character endorsing your same view and wording. Let's see if you can do better today.

Comment

LMAO. Your greed always does you in, BTNT. And how embarrassing that you have such a need to focustomize on yourself. In this latest fiction you should have stopped with U13 fan who benefits from your insights, but as usual you were too tempted to sneak in a reference to the P man. As a U 13 fan you wouldn't have that much history here but you insisted on this character endorsing your same view and wording. Let's see if you can do better today.
                              Keep up your pitiful delusion that every post is from BTDT. Do you think a reader of u13 wouldn't traverse threads? Any knowledge of BTxT comes with awareness of P.

Comment

Keep up your pitiful delusion that every post is from BTDT. Do you think a reader of u13 wouldn't traverse threads? Any knowledge of BTxT comes with awareness of P.
                                And the cut and paste verbatim opinion? Any genuine poster would, at worst, give a 75/25 impression. Try again. Try to hit for singles before you shoot for home runs, my friend.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X