Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2003 girls birth year war.

Interested to hear which club won the battle for this age group. Is there even a clear winner?

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Interested to hear which club won the battle for this age group. Is there even a clear winner?
    Here's a novel thought. Wait for the games to be played.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Battle for what? Numbers - who cares. Maybe for once we should be asking the kids who won the battle - we'll know that after several years of development (I hope).

Comment

Here's a novel thought. Wait for the games to be played.
        Ain't nobody got time for that.

Comment

Most teams were blown up this year, if not at least partially blown up. There's no telling where it may go, then add many girls in full puberty swing right now. So let's wait for the fall shall we?

Comment

Most teams were blown up this year, if not at least partially blown up. There's no telling where it may go, then add many girls in full puberty swing right now. So let's wait for the fall shall we?
            I would prefer some predictions or even insights. Its no fun to actually wait for the games to be played. Heard a few NEFC 03 players went to Stars. Any other transfers?

Comment

I would prefer some predictions or even insights. Its no fun to actually wait for the games to be played. Heard a few NEFC 03 players went to Stars. Any other transfers?
              I thought the Best Boy U13 thread was good, you guys are amazing!!!

Comment

what a douche. get a life

Comment

I would think nefc would do everything possible to keep strong players from migration in their npl leauge and ecnl. Especially to stars.

Comment

I would think nefc would do everything possible to keep strong players from migration in their npl leauge and ecnl. Especially to stars.
                    Like what.... If parents want to go what can the club do ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X