Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexico versus chile Match

Hopefully all you soccer parents watched this match with your players. The approach and execution by Chile was short of brilliant. Too bad Vidal won't play in the semis

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hopefully all you soccer parents watched this match with your players. The approach and execution by Chile was short of brilliant. Too bad Vidal won't play in the semis
    great team

Comment

Everyone should be watching Copa and EuroCup. A lot of great games, well executed soccer. Makes it painful to go back and watch anything, including my own kids games :)

Comment

I've really enjoyed watching the Copa, but this game was horrible. Foul after foul and I couldn't even count how many fake dives. It was truly ugly soccer.

Comment

I've really enjoyed watching the Copa, but this game was horrible. Foul after foul and I couldn't even count how many fake dives. It was truly ugly soccer.
          That's the COPA in a nutshell. CONMEBOL and CONCACAF aren't good representatives of the game. Sure, some fantastic players and isolated pockets of true greatness....just swallowed up by hacking and rolling around. It's what everyone points to as to why they hate it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X