Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RI Rush

New franchise coming into to Rhode Island / Southern Mass and looking at the coaching staff, seems to me they have tons of ex cons coaching .

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    New franchise coming into to Rhode Island / Southern Mass and looking at the coaching staff, seems to me they have tons of ex cons coaching .
    Completely agree, wouldn't want my kids within 25 miles of these coaches. Complete joke of s club that will be!!!

BF - new doc of it lol!!!!

Comment

Looks like a list of NEFC reject coaches and probably taking some of their low level teams with them as well. Only a matter of time before PM snakes his way in .

Comment

Looks like a list of NEFC reject coaches and probably taking some of their low level teams with them as well. Only a matter of time before PM snakes his way in .
        He's already weasled his way into Csu or Liverpool or what ever they're calling themselves this year. Usually takes a few years before they figure out his act.

Comment

Another "national franchise" club that has a song base (CO) then tried to expand with very mixed results elsewhere. It's just too dependent on who is involved at the local level - if it's cr** coaching guess what happens?

Comment

Ex-cons coaching kids? Ever heard of CORI searches? Wish they had them when I was growing up.
            One of my youth soccer coaches was a drug addict derelict that came to practice on his Harley. I had another that is now doing time for murder. Funny thing is that this was an affluent community.

Comment

Ex-cons coaching kids? Ever heard of CORI searches? Wish they had them when I was growing up.
              One of my youth soccer coaches was a drug addict derelict that came to practice on his Harley. I had another that is now doing time for murder. Funny thing is that this was an affluent community.
              Now we call them Brits. English men who couldn't get work at home come abroad and rape the nice stupid American folk.

Comment

Now we call them Brits. English men who couldn't get work at home come abroad and rape the nice stupid American folk.
                Let me guess, you think America needs to be made great again?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X