New England Premiership State Cup a Joke...Boys

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand why US Club allowed no regional playoff for the NE. The other regions have playoffs. Makes no sense. Or do they know NE parents are the easiest to take advantage of?

I know a few families going who aren't exactly rolling in dough, and one had to scramble to rearrange prior summer plans. I feel bad for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I don't understand why US Club allowed no regional playoff for the NE. The other regions have playoffs. Makes no sense. Or do they know NE parents are the easiest to take advantage of?

I know a few families going who aren't exactly rolling in dough, and one had to scramble to rearrange prior summer plans. I feel bad for them.
      Do you really care about other families? Sounds to me like you only care about yourself. You sound angry, and seriously jealous. Someone else's kid, one you deem inferior, is going to "Nationals" whilst your 2nd-gen mutation stays home.

GPS has robbed you of your dignity again. Sorry your lemonade-stand club didn't pass through. Enjoy Walden pond.

Comment

Do you really care about other families? Sounds to me like you only care about yourself. You sound angry, and seriously jealous. Someone else's kid, one you deem inferior, is going to "Nationals" whilst your 2nd-gen mutation stays home.

GPS has robbed you of your dignity again. Sorry your lemonade-stand club didn't pass through. Enjoy Walden pond.
        You have used the correct words like robbed and dignity in the same sentence with GPS. They are a disgrace to youth sports not families or individuals.

Comment

Typical TS dou che bag assuming everyone rages with jealousy, or even assumes they know who is posting. The whole thing is stupid - hardly any teams played and no regional playoff?

Enjoy blowing your $2000 to get a smack down by other teams out in CO. Should be a great time. No one is jealous. We pity you fools.

not the op

Comment

You have used the correct words like robbed and dignity in the same sentence with GPS. They are a disgrace to youth sports not families or individuals.
            But they got you.

Comment

Typical TS dou che bag assuming everyone rages with jealousy, or even assumes they know who is posting. The whole thing is stupid - hardly any teams played and no regional playoff?

Enjoy blowing your $2000 to get a smack down by other teams out in CO. Should be a great time. No one is jealous. We pity you fools.

not the op
              New to this thread. I agree that it's foolish on so many levels that state cup winners are going directly to nationals with no regionals. A good number of these teams will pay tens of thousands of dollars in total travel expenses to get crushed. It's especially sad for the RI teams which can't even compete with the MA teams yet they're spending all the money and time traveling out to CO. Why bother? So they can say they went to nationals? I say stay home and save your money and your dignity.

Comment

US club soccer national tournament is not as competitive as you would think.
                NEP no regionals reasons.
                #1 They save on the cost of running it.
                #2 They get 5 teams per age group going to finals and ups there chances for a win.
                Mid-Atlantic regionals
                #1 Other states you win your state you qualify for regionals not NEP teams they ether lost there state run or made new teams that did not compete in states.

Bottom line US Club and NEP are both a joke.

Comment

What the f*** US Club.
                  West region and North West region teams are Jan. to Dec. birth year.
                  Everywhere else is Aug. to Jul.
                  http://usclubsoccer.org/wp-content/u...P-XV-Rules.pdf

Comment

What the f*** US Club.
                    West region and North West region teams are Jan. to Dec. birth year.
                    Everywhere else is Aug. to Jul.
                    http://usclubsoccer.org/wp-content/u...P-XV-Rules.pdf
                    Read the entire Appendix D dope.....What does it say at the bottom

At the National Cup XV Finals, age groups will be based off......

Comment

To me it means West and Mid-West will play up a year, but there is really no rules. Regonals let teams that did not win there state level or newly formed teams that did not even compete at the state level.

Comment

To me it means West and Mid-West will play up a year, but there is really no rules. Regonals let teams that did not win there state level or newly formed teams that did not even compete at the state level.
                        you can call it what you want but the players (I guess NOT yours) want to play. Complaining wont change anything or allow you kid to play. He or she will be playing before you know it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X