Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree with this statement completely. Sometimes a merge is necessary.
    If all the small clubs are doing fine financially, then what's the problem? Diluting the talent? Who benefits from the opposite?

Comment

Simply not true. I have a son with SW and 2 girls with FCM. SW does most of its training at AIC and we do get bumped once in a while but it has been good. My girls have trained at the UM facilities since Jan. We had a 2 week period where the fields were not open and the club rented Elms and Holyoke HS. We are very happy with both clubs.
      I can only speak to the clubs based in Amherst -- so it sounds like things better put together in Springfield area.

The clubs in Amherst were flailing with the resemblance to a poorly organized club team.

I am amazed anyone -- any soccer organization with half a business brain would pay anything for FC Mass.

Comment

I can only speak to the clubs based in Amherst -- so it sounds like things better put together in Springfield area.

The clubs in Amherst were flailing with the resemblance to a poorly organized club team.

I am amazed anyone -- any soccer organization with half a business brain would pay anything for FC Mass.
        Sounds like you have not had the pleasure of meeting the dis function which runs WUP

Comment

Sounds like the same guy that keeps posting over and over again..... Probably the same guy who runs a PVJSL club in Holyoke and never played soccer in his life. Good luck in Maple.

Comment

We can all at least agree on this. The amount of horrible small time clubs is ridiculous and dilutes the talent pool. PV Storm, Berkshire, VSA, Euro, Mutiny, etc.
            Can't disagree based on our experience with one of the ones you named. Talent is a notch above travel but there's no development there from the coaches. I'm a firm believer that 'you get what you pay for' so I should have expected as much.

Comment

Guess we'll see on Sunday if this is still true.

Honestly, the coach at U14 is one of the best youth soccer coaches in the state. Technical, professional, an All American soccer player and guess what?? No son on the team!!
              Great job coach! 5-0 is respectable

Comment

Great job coach! 5-0 is respectable
                I bet you could hardly contain your hardon all day. Bet you couldn't wait to come home and put that on TS. Win or loss, he is still a better coach than that d***wad.

Comment

Meanwhile, girls WUP teams scraping by with one goal, if they were lucky. Sad.

Comment

I bet you could hardly contain your hardon all day. Bet you couldn't wait to come home and put that on TS. Win or loss, he is still a better coach than that d***wad.
                    Sorry you didn't make the team

Comment

Meanwhile, girls WUP teams scraping by with one goal, if they were lucky. Sad.
                      Link please.

Comment

Sorry you didn't make the team
                        My son is not on either team, but if I had to choose, it would be SW.

Comment

Link please.
                          https://events.gotsport.com/events/r...r=Girls&Age=16

https://events.gotsport.com/events/r...r=Girls&Age=14

Comment

My son is not on either team, but if I had to choose, it would be SW.
                            Of course you would.... Glad your happy just don't understand why would would bash another club that is clearly more successful.

Comment

Of course you would.... Glad your happy just don't understand why would would bash another club that is clearly more successful.
                              They clearly have some better players. Has nothing to do with coaching. You get a handful of strong, athletic boys and you have yourself a win. That dummy coach probably had little to do with their success.

Comment

If I'm correct the two WUP u16's teams have a combined 1 goal for and alowed 31 at state cup games. I'm sorry but this is a huge gap in quality. I will leave the 14's to develop in all fairness.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X