Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rising U13

What are people's thought on the rising Girls U13 teams? There is usually a lot of movement at this age so I was wondering what clubs will have the strongest teams?

Rising U13

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are people's thought on the rising Girls U13 teams? There is usually a lot of movement at this age so I was wondering what clubs will have the strongest teams?
    I think it will be a toss up between some the usual clubs.... Stars pre ECNL , NEFC elite, GPS has a decent group and Aztec had a large pool of pretty talented kids that should do fairly well. I don't know much about the Breakers at this age.

Comment

I think it will be a toss up between some the usual clubs.... Stars pre ECNL , NEFC elite, GPS has a decent group and Aztec had a large pool of pretty talented kids that should do fairly well. I don't know much about the Breakers at this age.
      I would include the UG13 SSS team in the mix.

Comment

Rising U 13

Most of these teams have previously combined with the exception of NEFC I believe. I am sure they each have new players as all teams do. I would expect Stars to be the best in state at this age - at least early in the season. Stars cup should be a slight indicator of who's who at this age

Comment

Rising U13

I would include the UG13 SSS team in the mix.
          Tend to agree but will SSS be considerably better than they were last year?

Comment

Tend to agree but will SSS be considerably better than they were last year?
            Out of curiosity, I went into the SSS website. The rising UG13s have apparently been training during the summer. Also, one of their girls made ODP UG13 regional. They will be going to Spirit Cup and are listed for Stars Cup. It seems they will be bring competition.

http://academy.gotsport.com/clubsite...&TeamID=684403

Comment

Just don't get used to these teams, they will be radically different once the birth year rule goes into effect.

Comment

GS Points are a sensational topic on TS, but in this case the teams mentioned match those at the top of GS. Stars is the one exception, and we know they compete.

http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/r...ion=1&State=MA

Comment

Are we talking about last years U13's moving to U14 this fall, or last year's U12's moving up to U13 this year?

Comment

Out of curiosity, I went into the SSS website. The rising UG13s have apparently been training during the summer. Also, one of their girls made ODP UG13 regional. They will be going to Spirit Cup and are listed for Stars Cup. It seems they will be bring competition.

Agreed. NEFC has 3 kids on elite team that made ODP regional. They'll be a tough team as well.

Comment

Well played...

Agreed. NEFC has 3 kids on elite team that made ODP regional. They'll be a tough team as well.
                      As soon as someone else is complimented turn the focus to NEFC.. Must be in player or coach contract...

Comment

As soon as someone else is complimented turn the focus to NEFC.. Must be in player or coach contract...
                        As soon as someone compliments NEFC get your knickers in a twist. Lighten up.

Comment

Burn them out Lizzy

Comment

Most of these teams have previously combined with the exception of NEFC I believe. I am sure they each have new players as all teams do. I would expect Stars to be the best in state at this age - at least early in the season. Stars cup should be a slight indicator of who's who at this age
                            I heard FM drove a few of the Breakers players away including their goalie. Why am I not surprised?

Comment

This was a very decent team. Why would he do that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X