Aztecs in trouble?!?!?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoken by a parent that once again has no clue.....your right, when there are 45 kids on half a field, when the coach is on his phone all the time, when the drills are warm up drills but used as a practice, when only 8 kids show up to practice - you really have no clue - that's why your happy with GC....if the shoe fits

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys won't give it a rest. The biggest carnival barkers I have ever met . Nobody is getting developed from 4.5 hours of practice a week , I don't care who is developing you. Time to get real boys.

Comment

Spoken by a parent that once again has no clue.....your right, when there are 45 kids on half a field, when the coach is on his phone all the time, when the drills are warm up drills but used as a practice, when only 8 kids show up to practice - you really have no clue - that's why your happy with GC....if the shoe fits
      I think 45 kids on half a field means 22.5 are on 1/4 - if only 8 show to practice, that's close to 3 teams on 1/4 of a field - not sure what club this is but I'd have left a long time ago...:)

Comment

Come on now. Which coach is not on their phone during practice even on a full size field?

Comment

Come on now. Which coach is not on their phone during practice even on a full size field?
          My player's coach. I never saw him on the phone. If the coach is pulling a phone at every practice and game, I'd be concerned. An occasional here and there is passable/understandable before a practice/game-- checking on players for being late, a game plan. My player also trained with the DOC and never saw a phone on his hand while working with the players; a very busy and tech savvy man juggling multiple things. But, he always gave attention and respect to players. These are coaches that are into technology and social media (can tell by the tools they use when they communicate/present to parents).

Comment

My player's coach. I never saw him on the phone. If the coach is pulling a phone at every practice and game, I'd be concerned. An occasional here and there is passable/understandable before a practice/game-- checking on players for being late, a game plan. My player also trained with the DOC and never saw a phone on his hand while working with the players; a very busy and tech savvy man juggling multiple things. But, he always gave attention and respect to players. These are coaches that are into technology and social media (can tell by the tools they use when they communicate/present to parents).
            I will bite and which club is this?

Comment

I will bite and which club is this?
              not Aztecs. This is just our experience, to demonstrate that there are coaches still out there not addicted to their phones. They use technology as a tool but they are not "conditioned" by it. Sounds like my player's coaches are among the very few.

Comment

NEFC North

Comment

NEFC North
                  Ahh I knew it ! Never see them on the phone. Good job boys.

Comment

Ahh I knew it ! Never see them on the phone. Good job boys.
                    You're the same troll who posted "North Shore". It was not the OP--because that is me. Don't try to escalate the conversation to something it is not. Look the response before yours because that is mine. I never gave the club a name because it is about the conversation of coaches on cell phones...besides NEFC North Shore has not have a season yet!

Comment

You're the same troll who posted "North Shore". It was not the OP--because that is me. Don't try to escalate the conversation to something it is not. Look the response before yours because that is mine. I never gave the club a name because it is about the conversation of coaches on cell phones...besides NEFC North Shore has not have a season yet!
                      Broken English! What are you an illegal alien? Or just stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                        This is funny. Way to call out the imposter.

Comment

Yes GC screwed the U14G NPL team- the girls, the families:EVERYONE! So sick & tired that these girls are being pegged as the poster children for failure when really it is the whole Aztec organization that is the COMPLETE failure. GC & the Aztec organization failed to provide a full team, failed to provide proper training, failed to provide proper leadership. No worries - many have moved on. So glad to have the nightmare of Aztec is in the rear view mirror. Good bye!

Anyone know what the Goal keeper situation is at NEP and NPL U14 Girls

Comment

yes way to call them out. That is GC or one of his Arse kissers classic poly. Comment as though its a nefc north supporter and then criticize it. Nefc North must be really scaring them.
                            Fact still remains aztec organization was one of the most stable ones with great coaching and honest people. That changed 2 or so years ago once GC came in. MK has is a follower in a leadership role and let this all transpire. Sad state of affairs. Good luck to all.

Comment

yes way to call them out. That is GC or one of his Arse kissers classic poly. Comment as though its a nefc north supporter and then criticize it. Nefc North must be really scaring them.
                              Fact still remains aztec organization was one of the most stable ones with great coaching and honest people. That changed 2 or so years ago once GC came in. MK has is a follower in a leadership role and let this all transpire. Sad state of affairs. Good luck to all.
                              Masturbator Luke! May the force be with you. How many more will you loose because of your poor attitude! Yes the little man GC train wreak just seems to be rolling along. Hand the rare opportunity to talk with MK.. well before he ran off. His intention is to do nothing. His statement was we are a business and we operate as such. We employ great Coaches and if people do not like it then they can leave and look for a better opportunity....yikes!

Comment

Anyone know what the Goal keeper situation is at NEP and NPL U14 Girls
                                This would be 2003's right?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X