Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not enough tried out for Thorns to post U15/U17 selections???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Objective third party? So they go and watch all the high school players play? Or how is it just a guess based on others opinions? These national lists are put together by who?
    Not just a list they play in the HS All American game

Comment

I bet that is a crazy, wild party.

Comment

It is a "party" for those selected. How many thousands of kids play HS soccer and they select 22 of the best players in the country to play in the HS All American game

Comment

Nobody really worries too much about that. I don't think many of the kids drink or do drugs if that is what you mean by party. It's always fun to travel and get to play soccer and I'm sure that in time they figure out appropriate ways to use their free time that is fun.

Comment

Nobody really worries too much about that. I don't think many of the kids drink or do drugs if that is what you mean by party. It's always fun to travel and get to play soccer and I'm sure that in time they figure out appropriate ways to use their free time that is fun.
            Years ago when Abby Wambach and Hope Solo were young I bet that would've been wild. Those girls know how to rage hard.

Comment

Yeah. Read the info on the site.

A guy created an allstar game and then tries to find players who can pay.
              His organization covers uniforms and maybe lodging. Funny.

Here is a another list:
              https://unitedsoccercoaches.org/web/..._Announce.aspx

Comment

Years ago when Abby Wambach and Hope Solo were young I bet that would've been wild. Those girls know how to rage hard.
                Hopefully it's not that bad. in my experience people that have high stress professions tend to be hard drinkers. Might be related to the stress.

Comment

Here is a another list:
                  This is something you sign up for you are selected. Take a look at some of the past players and to look at the colleges they are attending

Comment

Here is a another list:
                    What you would expect from TS. This isn't some sign up for a list and get picked, these are certainly some of the best HS seniors in the country. Last years girls team had 43 girls who are now playing D1 for schools like Duke, Penn State, ND, BC, Ohio St, Wisconsin, VA, Tennessee, USC, Clemson, Minnesota, Michigan, Wake Forest

You sound like the grumpy parent that is always wondering why your DD isn't picked

Comment

I want to cheer and get excited about the partying but I don't want to celebrate when I think both had serious issues related to alcohol. It's not something to laugh at. Didn't Solo have a serious arrest after a fight with a relative and Wambach I recall was arrested by the police for DUI and talked about illicit drug use.

Comment

Here is a another list:

Make you own list this year. Your guess is as good as anyone's.

Comment

What you would expect from TS. This isn't some sign up for a list and get picked, these are certainly some of the best HS seniors in the country. Last years girls team had 43 girls who are now playing D1 for schools like Duke, Penn State, ND, BC, Ohio St, Wisconsin, VA, Tennessee, USC, Clemson, Minnesota, Michigan, Wake Forest

You sound like the grumpy parent that is always wondering why your DD isn't picked
                          Duh. I posted the link to show the difference between a weak pic 'academy' and a legit NCAA list.
                          Not at all a grumpy parent. My kids played and graduated. Very happy for them.

Comment

Make you own list this year. Your guess is as good as anyone's.
                            My list includes all the girls from my daughter's high school team. Yay. They're all-Americans now. That was easy and fun.

Comment

My list includes all the girls from my daughter's high school team. Yay. They're all-Americans now. That was easy and fun.
                              You can't do that. It has to be official. Your way means anyone can make up their own.

Comment

You can't do that. It has to be official. Your way means anyone can make up their own.
                                Are you serious?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X