Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So they lowered their standards to B license coach now?
    From my experience, the level of the license is not a good indicator of how well a coach can improve the players. I found that the higher level licensed coaches don't focus enough on technical development.

Comment

The majority of the clubs in the little DA are Gong Show contestants. So be it.
      Careful...your jealousy is showing.

Comment

From my experience, the level of the license is not a good indicator of how well a coach can improve the players. I found that the higher level licensed coaches don't focus enough on technical development.
        That's because your experience is working with guys who have received their licensing in the 80's and 90's.
        The game has changed a ton and we are still 15 years behind Europe

Comment

So they lowered their standards to B license coach now?
          That is for younger teams - to expand DA into U12 they had to add a lot more clubs that weren't in the DA system at the time. The likelihood of finding enough coaches with A licenses was pretty low. DA did an audit I think maybe 18 months ago and found a large percentage of coaches at the older, established DA clubs still didn't have their A licenses.

Comment

That is for younger teams - to expand DA into U12 they had to add a lot more clubs that weren't in the DA system at the time. The likelihood of finding enough coaches with A licenses was pretty low. DA did an audit I think maybe 18 months ago and found a large percentage of coaches at the older, established DA clubs still didn't have their A licenses.
            And once you're in the DA coaching ranks you get into any license without having to wait.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X