Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where have the Stars and Scorpions Gone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only reason NEFC is talked about here is their U15 girls team. They have one great team and make sure no one can forget it, but for anyone that forgot over half that team came from ss select in U13 so ss select deserves the credit
    Umm - there's quite a few other teams, including the U13s, U14s, U16 and U17s. This is a good read and may change your view on NEFC having just one good team. Don't forget, the current U14s went to NPL National Final last year.
    http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/club-...pdate_aid36409

Comment

sorry, but who is NEFC and what does NEFC stand for

Comment

Umm - there's quite a few other teams, including the U13s, U14s, U16 and U17s. This is a good read and may change your view on NEFC having just one good team. Don't forget, the current U14s went to NPL National Final last year.
        I just hope all the Nefc cheerleaders on this board actually have a kid on one of these teams and not just basking in the sun of others, cause that be sad y'all .... How's your kids team?

Comment

Why should anyone from NEFC give the likes of your Break after the way you have trashed them incessantly?it's pretty clear that they Are now the top dog so why shouldn't they get to relish the moment?
          Of course, TDTD, of course. Now only if your narrative wasn't a complete lie. You did the bashing. Being called out on bashing doesn't count as bashing. And no one but you is calling anyone a "top dog." At least you are no longer denying your posting and all of your tactics. I'll credit you there.

Comment

Good for any MA team to get recognized. Not from NEFC but it's good to see local competition do well.

Comment

The Stars supporters used to like to boast here on TS that "ALL" the best soccer players ALWAYS ended up playing for the Stars". How long is been now since that boast was actually true?

Comment

The Stars supporters used to like to boast here on TS that "ALL" the best soccer players ALWAYS ended up playing for the Stars". How long is been now since that boast was actually true?
                Just checked the NPL standings in NE and outside of u13's the remainder of stars teams are ALL in first place vs. some very good clubs. I'm not sure the sky is falling as fast as you think.

Comment

Just checked the NPL standings in NE and outside of u13's the remainder of stars teams are ALL in first place vs. some very good clubs. I'm not sure the sky is falling as fast as you think.
                  And those are the Stars B teams.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                    and those are the stars b teams.
                    lol!!

Comment

lol!!
                      You are a jerk. It's girls playing soccer. If you are happy at NeFc or another club then so be it.
                      I know where my daughter wants to play next year and that's fine.

IMO the nefc club is unhappy where they are playing and if ecnl were to knock on your door to join then people would be dancing in their streets. But that's just what I gather from reading these threads. Very transparent nefc ! Very transparent

Comment

The only reason NEFC is talked about here is their U15 girls team. They have one great team and make sure no one can forget it, but for anyone that forgot over half that team came from ss select in U13 so ss select deserves the credit
                        Actually, the only reason isn't that team, but the one player who makes them spectacular!

Comment

nefc hates winning national championships..i think it's working out really well for them. when's the last national championship that stars won?

Comment

You are a jerk. It's girls playing soccer. If you are happy at NeFc or another club then so be it.

IMO the nefc club is unhappy where they are playing and if ecnl were to knock on your door to join then people would be dancing in their streets. But that's just what I gather from reading these threads. Very transparent nefc ! Very transparent
                            You are such an idiot! The LOL response was to some Stars shill trying to point out that ALL the Stars NPL teams were in first place as if we should all be in awe. Post where all the ECNL teams are placed in a weak Northeast division. I think it's a little dramatic to say NEFC parents would be "dancing in their streets" were they to get an ECNL spot. Good luck to your daughter!

Comment

Keep drinking the Koolaide. Why in the world would NEFC be unhappy about the leagues they are playing in? Isn't winning national titles good enough or is the allure of getting your butts kicked by a bunch of the super clubs in the ECNL just to powerful an aphrodisiac for you?

Comment

Keep drinking the Koolaide. Why in the world would NEFC be unhappy about the leagues they are playing in? Isn't winning national titles good enough or is the allure of getting your butts kicked by a bunch of the super clubs in the ECNL just to powerful an aphrodisiac for you?
                                Without an ECNL spot NEFC is a second class citizen, sorry but that is the truth.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X