Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Like I said, BTDT, thanks for posting the link, and thanks for being NEFC cheerleader #1....unless of course, they haven't immediately responded to the latest of your demands.
    Hey Dickhead what you upset that JD is pocketing all the money and won't give any to you to your cheerleading? Guess you picked the wrong club to shill for.

Comment

Hey Dickhead what you upset that JD is pocketing all the money and won't give any to you to your cheerleading? Guess you picked the wrong club to shill for.
      At least JD doesn't have to give free rides to everyone on his top teams. More power, and more money to him. It's good business.

Comment

Thanks for admitting very openly again, one of the weeks when you've been exposed more than ever, that there is no end to your fictions and posings. You manage to set new standards for fraudulence, self-importance, and abject insecurity by the day, UTUT.
        How were they ex posed more than ever?

Comment

great video! kudos

--valeo dad

Comment

great video! kudos

--valeo dad
            Thanks "Valeo Dad"! Impressive that you are just catching up to this thread that hasn'r had a post in 3 days.

Comment

Thanks "Valeo Dad"! Impressive that you are just catching up to this thread that hasn'r had a post in 3 days.
              Watch out everyone! Perspective police are working diligently to discredit anything anyone has to say. It all BTDT's fault. Please do not post again or Perspective is going to have a serious meltdown. LOL!

Comment

Watch out everyone! Perspective police are working diligently to discredit anything anyone has to say. It all BTDT's fault. Please do not post again or Perspective is going to have a serious meltdown. LOL!
                Nope....just what DBDB has to say (aka BTDT). And it is his fault. 98% of the negativity on the site is his fault.

Comment

Nope....just what DBDB has to say (aka BTDT). And it is his fault. 98% of the negativity on the site is his fault.
                  Nah! I'm going to give you 60%. You are an insufferable human being. Don't start to play all nice. Continue flying the Stars flag.

Comment

Nah! I'm going to give you 60%. You are an insufferable human being. Don't start to play all nice. Continue flying the Stars flag.
                    Thanks for the kind words, TPTP. Now imagine if I actually liked Stars or knew anything about them other than what I've read here.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, TPTP. Now imagine if I actually liked Stars or knew anything about them other than what I've read here.
                      Yeah right!! Nice try Pissypants!! You are the biggest defender of Stars on this site, so no one is buying your BS.

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Yeah right!! Nice try Pissypants!! You are the biggest defender of Stars on this site, so no one is buying your BS.
                          Really? Please link us to even one post where I have talked about how great the Stars are and/or encouraged anyone to join their club. You won't find one. You only think I have in your deranged mind because your abuses and tactics are exposed.

Comment

Really? Please link us to even one post where I have talked about how great the Stars are and/or encouraged anyone to join their club. You won't find one. You only think I have in your deranged mind because your abuses and tactics are exposed.
                            If you could read and comprehend, I said that you were their biggest defender. Every post defending them belongs to you, just the same as every post that bashes Stars belongs to BTDT, right? That's your logic, so you have to live with the fact that you're associated with everything Stars. Keep it up old bean!!

Comment

If you could read and comprehend, I said that you were their biggest defender. Every post defending them belongs to you, just the same as every post that bashes Stars belongs to BTDT, right? That's your logic, so you have to live with the fact that you're associated with everything Stars. Keep it up old bean!!
                              Nope. Calling you out for attacks -- regardless of the target -- does not constitute a defense of anything. It's just exposure of YOU and your daily shenanigans. You happen to spend most days obsessed with Stars so that accounts for your error in comprehension. When you spend 3 weeks attacking D3 you don't hear a word about Stars from me (and amazingly there are no words from anyone about Stars until you resume your mission after being sidetracked on some other obsession of yours). Not one. You'd be closer to something resembling the truth if you accused me of defending D3, which is something I have had a personal investment in. Stars have not impacted my life for a minute beyond responding to you.

Comment

Nope. Calling you out for attacks -- regardless of the target -- does not constitute a defense of anything. It's just exposure of YOU and your daily shenanigans. You happen to spend most days obsessed with Stars so that accounts for your error in comprehension. When you spend 3 weeks attacking D3 you don't hear a word about Stars from me (and amazingly there are no words from anyone about Stars until you resume your mission after being sidetracked on some other obsession of yours). Not one. You'd be closer to something resembling the truth if you accused me of defending D3, which is something I have had a personal investment in. Stars have not impacted my life for a minute beyond responding to you.
                                blah blah blah

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X