Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Select & Those ''Jerseys''

How does everyone feel about the Select ''Jerseys'', aka the basketball shirts? I think they stink of arrogance and look unprofessional. This is soccer, wear a soccer jersey!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How does everyone feel about the Select ''Jerseys'', aka the basketball shirts? I think they stink of arrogance and look unprofessional. This is soccer, wear a soccer jersey!
    I think you have a lot of time to ponder stupid stuff.

Comment

It's not a bad idea for any summer games.

Comment

Cheaper to order but charge twice as much. Especially since they do all their own screen printing. Sweat shop.

Comment

stink of arrogance..look unprofessional..man you got serious issues

Comment

Nothing wrong with that. They need to raise more money to buy superglue and duct tape for the SSSC upkeep.

Comment

I am sorry that your child did not make their team. But time to get off the island of bitterness!!

Comment

Have never tried out for SSS. Could not pay me to play for LL. She has tried. I would rather play for another coach that actually cares about players and not what the player can do for a coaches ego.

Comment

Have never tried out for SSS. Could not pay me to play for LL. She has tried. I would rather play for another coach that actually cares about players and not what the player can do for a coaches ego.
                  Are you upset with the coach or with their jersies?

Comment

You people really need to get a life. What's the obsession with this club. Now you are talking about another teams jersey
                    My God, do you hide in the bushes and check out everything they do and wear??

Comment

They are just showing off their muscles from "optional" winter fitness and yoga training... Which I am sure has a fee associated with it.

Comment

You people really need to get a life. What's the obsession with this club. Now you are talking about another teams jersey
                        My God, do you hide in the bushes and check out everything they do and wear??
                        If more folk hid in the bushes and watched a LL training session, we'd have alot better soccer players...

Comment

"Most bitter poster award" for 2015, goes to this gem!

Comment

If more folk hid in the bushes and watched a LL training session, we'd have alot better soccer players...
                            how so? what makes her training better than others?

Comment

It must now be "mandatory" for parents to defend sss on TS.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X