•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Complete Works of SoccerTaxi

Good 'ol SoccerTaxi....4 posts....born and died on the same day -- 8-6-13

Originally posted by SoccerTaxi View Post
    If MYSA really wanted to solve the situation all that they would need to do is eliminate dual rostering and then organize the various leagues so that private clubs competed in the same space as the town clubs. In places where the town clubs are bad it would give an opportunity for a private club to come in and do it better. As we all know, some of the town clubs are not very good and probably shouldn't be around. They are just a drain on the systems resources. In places where the town clubs are pretty good it would kill off the private clubs that really are not very good. They are just as much a problem as the bad town clubs. In the end MYSA should just let the market forces dictate the environment instead of trying to maintain this separate but equal thing they have now.
    If it worked for you, it worked for you. That is great. The thing I never got is why do you Stars people think everyone else has to agree with you? All I ever read here is you people pushing back against anyone who doesn't buy into the Stars way of doing things. The Stars are very aggressive and they are not for everyone. I personally think they are cut throat and don't respect some of the things I have read about them doing in order to win. I personally appreciate knowing that different clubs do things differently.
    The connection between spending and expectations is actually a pretty good topic. I have watched a lot of high school soccer over the years. Many of the players I watch are not even involved with club teams let alone high level club teams and yet year after year I see plenty of those players ending up on college rosters. I think the idea that you need to spend a whole lot of money to prepare to play college soccer is just wrong. There does appear to be a lot of misperception over what it takes to get to the college level and a lot of that misperception does seem to be fuelled by what people are spending on club soccer.
    Do you realize that you are constantly shutting down any conversation that questions how the Stars do things? Believe it or not you come across as their biggest supporter. How do you expect those families to find a better option with you constantly shutting down any conversation that questions what their club does? How is anyone supposed to realize that there are different options out there if the conversation doesn't take place?
    Gee....only need to play high school to play in college, spending too much money, shutting down the continuous assault on Stars (remember, this is August, 2013!) and he wants more today on 4-20-15!!!

Get. A. Life.

Comment

Nutjob is in rare form today.

Comment

BTDT, what was "the list" you posted in 2010 in the U13 Girls Predictions thread? Can you link us to that? It's the same thread where you bashed individual 12 year old girls from SS Select (while signed in), in case you're having trouble recalling where "the list" is.

Funny, you joked about TS being addictive for you 6.5 years ago. What an understatement that was back then.

Comment

Perspective when he thinks he's finally made a point.

http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/b/be...ing-703547.gif

Comment

The rest of the forum when Perspective posts for the gazillionth time.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/sc...y-emoticon.gif

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X