X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fixed it for you

Comment

It's only Monday but Perspective is already in the middle of yet another full-blown meltdown. Gonna be a loooong week.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        REAL data sucks, doesn't it BTDT?

And your straying/destracting/ruining/denying tactics sure are telling.

And how telling is it that you were right here, as the data was being entered? You were right here on TS to interject yourself. You couldn't even wait for all of the data to be posted. So telling. Beyond telling. Ever notice how telling? My bet is...that it is really telling...clearly and obviously telling "at this point."

Hey, since you're here anyway with nothing better to do, can you for once tell us what was wrong with William Smith, Wheaton and SLU???
        https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...b3cbadea53.jpg

Comment

It's only Monday but Perspective is already in the middle of yet another full-blown meltdown. Gonna be a loooong week.
          Too funny. Seems like the reverse to me. P posted hard data and there is no way around it. The other clown is, in fact, proving that he is a clown, and can do nothing but act like a 2 year old.

Comment

Bet Perspective has been working tirelessly researching his wild ass theories about linking anonymous posts together ever since he read btdt's daughter got called into another national camp. You know that had to light him up. Today he is unveiling the results of his research but unfortunately they read more like the unintelligible ramblings of the Unabomber's manifesto than anything a sane person would produce. Just speaks to the depths of his insanity.

Comment

Too funny. Seems like the reverse to me. P posted hard data and there is no way around it. The other clown is, in fact, proving that he is a clown, and can do nothing but act like a 2 year old.
              Perspective talking in the 3rd person again. I read some of the posts and I don't see what the problem is. Opinions are allowed on this site, whether psycho believes it or not. I'll be honest Perspective, no more I read your garbage the more nervous I am. You are one sick individual and God knows what you're capable of doing.

Comment

http://www.free-smiley-faces.de/anim...02_400x400.gif

Comment

Perspective revealed.

http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/b/be...ing-703547.gif

Comment

Bet Perspective has been working tirelessly researching his wild ass theories about linking anonymous posts together ever since he read btdt's daughter got called into another national camp. You know that had to light him up. Today he is unveiling the results of his research but unfortunately they read more like the unintelligible ramblings of the Unabomber's manifesto than anything a sane person would produce. Just speaks to the depths of his insanity.
                    You flatter yourself too much, BTDT. I'm very happy for your kid. And the 'ramblings' are all yours....your posts re-posted together. Just data. When one actually reads through all of those "signed in" posts the reveal that you are quite disturbed. It's unfortunate. You simply don't know how to embrace the good things in your life and for whatever reason are compelled to be miserable and hateful. You are the master deflector, actually. There is still is no explanation for how someone as known as you has not had one fellow parents from ANY of your teams over 10 years speak up for you. There is NOTHING more telling than that. I'm sure your private answer to yourself is quite narcissistic....even your teammate families, even going back to your first kid, are all jealous of you. Sad.

Comment

http://cliparts.co/cliparts/riL/nek/riLnek8oT.png

Comment

Perspective talking in the 3rd person again. I read some of the posts and I don't see what the problem is. Opinions are allowed on this site, whether psycho believes it or not. I'll be honest Perspective, no more I read your garbage the more nervous I am. You are one sick individual and God knows what you're capable of doing.
                        If you read all of those posts and concluded that YOU (speaking of 3rd person talking) don't have a problem then you really do have a problem. Given all of your good fortune, one really has to wonder what you are capable of given all you are able to produce is brutally hateful spewing.

Comment

You flatter yourself too much, BTDT. I'm very happy for your kid. And the 'ramblings' are all yours....your posts re-posted together. Just data. When one actually reads through all of those "signed in" posts the reveal that you are quite disturbed. It's unfortunate. You simply don't know how to embrace the good things in your life and for whatever reason are compelled to be miserable and hateful. You are the master deflector, actually. There is still is no explanation for how someone as known as you has not had one fellow parents from ANY of your teams over 10 years speak up for you. There is NOTHING more telling than that. I'm sure your private answer to yourself is quite narcissistic....even your teammate families, even going back to your first kid, are all jealous of you. Sad.
                          http://www.free-smiley.de/Smiley-Fac...miley-Face.gif

Comment

If you read all of those posts and concluded that YOU (speaking of 3rd person talking) don't have a problem then you really do have a problem. Given all of your good fortune, one really has to wonder what you are capable of given all you are able to produce is brutally hateful spewing.
                            http://free-smiley.de/Heart-Smileys/...art_Smiley.gif

Comment

Now, is all that silliness and extreme avoidance, BTDT? I hope not, because that would just be too painful to think about? Or his sidekick, little DB 'Pathfinder'?

Comment

Now, is all that silliness and extreme avoidance, BTDT? I hope not, because that would just be too painful to think about? Or his sidekick, little DB 'Pathfinder'?
                                http://free-smiley-faces.de/Free-ani...01_250x250.gif

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X