Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panicked

My day yesterday we filled with angst...I could not get my fill of the great banter on this site....PLEASE do not ever go down again!

I blame Perspective and BTDT

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      My day yesterday we filled with angst...I could not get my fill of the great banter on this site....PLEASE do not ever go down again!
      I think operatives from Valeo brought down the site. Or maybe Stars? No wait, GPS? NEFC? Revs Academy? South Shore Select?

Comment

Every time this site goes down I hope it never comes back. It is like a car wreck. I don't want to see it but I can't turn away.

Comment

Perspective must have been climbing the walls the past 2 days, unable to quench his thirst to post about BTDT every 5 seconds.

Comment

Every time this site goes down I hope it never comes back. It is like a car wreck. I don't want to see it but I can't turn away.
            Couldn't agree more

Comment

I blame Perspective and BTDT
              They toasted the system. It couldn't take it any longer.

Comment

Perspective must have been climbing the walls the past 2 days, unable to quench his thirst to post about BTDT every 5 seconds.
                Actually was quite relieved and hoping for longer. I rarely post when BTNT isn't posting, which, I admit, is never, but still...you're focusing on the wrong guy.

Comment

Revs U14? Player crashes car into telephone pole and kills talking soccer website.

Comment

... I rarely post when BTNT isn't posting...
                    What a joke. You post all the time when he's not posting. Because in your mind any post you take exception to is, by definition, a btdt post.

Comment

What a joke. You post all the time when he's not posting. Because in your mind any post you take exception to is, by definition, a btdt post.
                      Its P having a slap fight with himself. It's all for ratings. Doesn't change the fact that the Scorpions are dead and the Stars are following them.

Comment

............... Because in your mind any post you take exception to is, by definition, a btdt post.
                        There is some element of truth to this post, imho.

Comment

Let's be serious. BZBZ has been posting with such frequency and with no efforts to even conceal that he is posting a 3rd grader could predict all of his posts and be 95% right. He's not even denying his posts anymore. He gets some perverse thrill out of flaunting that all the posts are his and like a little brat taunting "you can't catch me, you can't catch me." The guy is so disturbed this isn't even fun anymore.

Comment

Let's be serious. BZBZ has been posting with such frequency and with no efforts to even conceal that he is posting a 3rd grader could predict all of his posts and be 95% right. He's not even denying his posts anymore. He gets some perverse thrill out of flaunting that all the posts are his and like a little brat taunting "you can't catch me, you can't catch me." The guy is so disturbed this isn't even fun anymore.
                            and you care because ?????

Comment

Yeah....the rest of them are all sane of course.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X