Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of course I already did...I'm not going to stand around like you pansies and let it go. Even though it doesn't directly affect my kid, what kind of lesson is that to teach?
    Hope you feel good about yourself. Bravo for spill long it all on an anonymous forum

Comment

Don't expect anything to happen. It has been an issue before with the Revs with at least two different players. They don't care about the rules.

Comment

Clearly you're a dick who is trying to start trouble. Sorry if he is going to take your kids spot. get a life and look for positive things in life.

The prior poster may be a 'dick' but it would not explain why a 14 yo is driving a car.

Comment

Someone alerted a coach at the Revs, and they all know now. Word is they've started looking into it. 1- to make sure the BC is up to snuff 2-if he was driving and he's only 14, he has put Kraft Group in jeapordy if he had wrecked on the grounds, and for the example they expect players to be, to the younger players and team mates. 3- if it's found to be a lie started on a public forum, they think there's a legal issue that effects either Kraft Group and/or the player. There are 5/6 cameras in that lot alone, so they will find out quick. I actually hope poster is right, because that will be public info when they subpoena the poster, and they get outed for making up a story about a 14 yr old. Got a feeling they will call in a chip or two and have it on the news.

Comment

Someone alerted a coach at the Revs, and they all know now. Word is they've started looking into it. 1- to make sure the BC is up to snuff 2-if he was driving and he's only 14, he has put Kraft Group in jeapordy if he had wrecked on the grounds, and for the example they expect players to be, to the younger players and team mates. 3- if it's found to be a lie started on a public forum, they think there's a legal issue that effects either Kraft Group and/or the player. There are 5/6 cameras in that lot alone, so they will find out quick. I actually hope poster is right, because that will be public info when they subpoena the poster, and they get outed for making up a story about a 14 yr old. Got a feeling they will call in a chip or two and have it on the news.
            If it is true then it begs the question did the Revs know and turn a blind eye, and are only "looking into it" now that his age is being questioned? Or are they just plain stupid and were duped by an unscrupulous family? The Revs have had a few questionable players in the past so I wouldn't be surprised if it's the former. Either way they look foolish. But media attention? Come on. No one cares outside of a tiny universe.

Comment

If it is true then it begs the question did the Revs know and turn a blind eye, and are only "looking into it" now that his age is being questioned? Or are they just plain stupid and were duped by an unscrupulous family? The Revs have had a few questionable players in the past so I wouldn't be surprised if it's the former. Either way they look foolish. But media attention? Come on. No one cares outside of a tiny universe.
              You're right - either way Revs look bad. If someone is making sh** up then this place has really gone down the toilet

Comment

OP here. Gotta love this forum. Thanks to those who hurled insults and made inaccurate assumptions about my motive. Your comments do not change the facts. His teammates saw the kid get in a car after practice and drive away so it’s not a case of mistaken identity. And for the record, the success or failure of this kid has zero impact on the opportunities available to my own. If he really is a 2000, I wish him well. If he is not a 2000, my criticism is directed toward the adults in this kid’s life and the questionable decisions they are making on his behalf. This happens every so often in soccer as well as other sports. Parents and managers are usually to blame. While it might provide a boost in the short term, it never seems to work out in the long run.
                Good you did the right thing by reporting it. I hope it also got reported to the local police.

Comment

Good you did the right thing by reporting it. I hope it also got reported to the local police.
                  Good point. If you genuinely saw a supposed 14 year old driving you should have alerted the police. It's not so much a Revs issue as a criminal one.

Comment

OP here. Gotta love this forum. Thanks to those who hurled insults and made inaccurate assumptions about my motive. Your comments do not change the facts. His teammates saw the kid get in a car after practice and drive away so it’s not a case of mistaken identity.
                    The last sentence is very telling. The OP doesn't say that the players teammates ALSO saw him get in the car, as well as himself. In other words, the OP did not personally see the player get in the car (even though I'm certain he'll say differently now). The OP is depending on hearsay from probably one 14 year old or possibly hearsay that one 14 year old told another 14 year old. Maybe a 14 year old who doesn't like how much time he spends on the bench. Maybe a 15 year old threatened that this player will take his spot. Sorry, but I know human nature too well and would bet this is the case.

Comment

The last sentence is very telling. The OP doesn't say that the players teammates ALSO saw him get in the car, as well as himself. In other words, the OP did not personally see the player get in the car (even though I'm certain he'll say differently now). The OP is depending on hearsay from probably one 14 year old or possibly hearsay that one 14 year old told another 14 year old. Maybe a 14 year old who doesn't like how much time he spends on the bench. Maybe a 15 year old threatened that this player will take his spot. Sorry, but I know human nature too well and would bet this is the case.
                      Yes, upon reading that last sentence, I thought I must have been mistaken thinking all along that the OP had seen this whole thing transpire first hand. Then I went back to the first few posts and read that he did claim to have seen this. Sounds like the story is changing and not all that credible.

Comment

I wish my biggest problem was the driving habits of some kid on another team.

Comment

Yes, upon reading that last sentence, I thought I must have been mistaken thinking all along that the OP had seen this whole thing transpire first hand. Then I went back to the first few posts and read that he did claim to have seen this. Sounds like the story is changing and not all that credible.
                          I sincerely hope someone isn't making stuff up just to trash a kid. There has been plenty of player bashing on here but it is usually quasi-factually based. Just making something up is pretty demented and pathetic, but there are people who would stoop that low.

Comment

Good point. If you genuinely saw a supposed 14 year old driving you should have alerted the police. It's not so much a Revs issue as a criminal one.
                            Not so much an issue with the police if he's really 16 years old.

Comment

Revs U14? Player crashes car into telephone pole and kills talking soccer website.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X