Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duped again?

Can someone explain how a player listed on the Revs U14 roster as a 2000 manages to drive himself to and from practice in Foxboro? I could be wrong but I don’t think Rhode Island issues a driver’s license to anyone who is not at least 16.5 years old. This is a kid who has attended a couple National team camps so something doesn't add up.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone explain how a player listed on the Revs U14 roster as a 2000 manages to drive himself to and from practice in Foxboro? I could be wrong but I don’t think Rhode Island issues a driver’s license to anyone who is not at least 16.5 years old. This is a kid who has attended a couple National team camps so something doesn't add up.
    How does any U14 get to any practice?

Comment

Uh...have you heard of parents driving their kids to stuff?

Comment

I know who you are talking about and he gets a ride from Providence.

If you are trying to imply that he is not of age , don't . He also helps out with RDS and get a ride every Monday to help with the 11 to 14.

Comment

If you are trying to imply that he is not of age , don't . He also helps out with RDS and get a ride every Monday to help with the 11 to 14.
          I am not trying to imply anything. Saw him pull out some car keys, hop into an empty car with RI plates and drive out of the parking lot after practice. And I wasn't the only one who saw it happen. Just looking for an explanation.

Comment

I am not trying to imply anything. Saw him pull out some car keys, hop into an empty car with RI plates and drive out of the parking lot after practice. And I wasn't the only one who saw it happen. Just looking for an explanation.
            Go to the Revs and ask then. Clearly you have a complaint

Comment

Clearly you're a dick who is trying to start trouble. Sorry if he is going to take your kids spot. get a life and look for positive things in life.

Comment

If he's a 2000 he's 14 or 15. Why would he be helping out with kids 11-14? Isn't that essentially his peers? Smells fishy?

Comment

If he's a 2000 he's 14 or 15. Why would he be helping out with kids 11-14? Isn't that essentially his peers? Smells fishy?
                  Again, if you have a gripe go ask management, or ask his parents to produce a birth certificate.

Comment

Because the revs want him to play with those 12, 13 and 14 year so they can learn and watch how good you have to be a national pool player.

Comment

If he's a 2000, he shouldn't be driving a car.
                      If he's not a 2000, he shouldn't be in the national pool with the 2000s.

Comment

Duped again means ... triped?

Comment

No he shouldn't. But you shouldn't be talking about a kid on TS either. Take it up elsewhere. Revs have had questionable players before so you won't get very far with them.

Comment

As long as he's a good driver what do you care? If you see him swerving down the road, call the cops.

Comment

As long as he's a good driver what do you care? If you see him swerving down the road, call the cops.

Maybe we should also call the cops on every underage soccer player that has smoked pot or drank a beer . Crap... half my high school soccer team would be in jail.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X