NEFC: Points for Completed Flights

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously doubt anyone had been Mapled yet. Give it another week.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      They better award points for complete flights or else they will have to refund that money too.

I am going to make sure that this thread is active and googlable all the way until next March to let people know how much this tournament sucks if those points are not awarded.
      Nobody is paying attention to this thread except 1-2 idiots.

Comment

Nobody is paying attention to this thread except 1-2 idiots.
        No. If NEFC doesnt come through because their own teams crapped out, then the better teams will simply not play in NEFC tournaments. Remember, it was a terrible event to begin with, very poorly organized.

Comment

Nobody even wanted to play in this frigid tournament especially seasoned parents who stand out in the cold year after year. Our DOC told us that it was important to support local tournament efforts and that it was good for MA soccer. I doubt he will feel the same way next year if points are not awarded (and my kid's team is not getting any by the way, but his coach's other team should be)
          I'm sure the coach is happy to have you as his mouthpiece.

Comment

I'm sure the coach is happy to have you as his mouthpiece.
            Ask coach where your shortened or cancelled game refund is?
            NEFC will continue to run this tournament because a 25% take is quite profitable.
            Gotta fund all those elite squads...

Comment

Nobody even wanted to play in this frigid tournament especially seasoned parents who stand out in the cold year after year. Our DOC told us that it was important to support local tournament efforts and that it was good for MA soccer. I doubt he will feel the same way next year if points are not awarded (and my kid's team is not getting any by the way, but his coach's other team should be)
              yeah, why play in a tournament if it's not about the points........really? you clowns have gone way over the edge. your kids are in for a miserable existence until they can escape.

Comment

yeah, why play in a tournament if it's not about the points........really? you clowns have gone way over the edge. your kids are in for a miserable existence until they can escape.
                The point system exists and is used so when teams do well in tournaments, particularly miserable tournament, the points need to be awarded. Your opinion about the system is irrelevant. My kid also likes to use GS to see how rival teams are performing. It's part of youth soccer. Tournament directors need to honor the system.

Comment

Is NEFC not willing to tell got soccer to award the points because none of their boys teams won? Isn't that fraud?

Comment

Is NEFC not willing to tell got soccer to award the points because none of their boys teams won? Isn't that fraud?
                    That's exactly why they're doing it, IMO! No one is going to see the points, and there's nothing we can do about it. We've spent all this time driving to practice and games. We went 1-1-1, and deserve those points. I'm not resting till we all get our GS points. The humanity!!

Comment

That's exactly why they're doing it, IMO! No one is going to see the points, and there's nothing we can do about it. We've spent all this time driving to practice and games. We went 1-1-1, and deserve those points. I'm not resting till we all get our GS points. The humanity!!
                      Not sure what all the talk about - points were already assigned. PS - you had to place to get points not just show up.

Comment

Not sure what all the talk about - points were already assigned. PS - you had to place to get points not just show up.
                        No. Points have not been assigned. Check again.

Comment

Valeo won the boys u12 gold bracket and there have been no points added for them since the fall and NEFC was runner up and there have been none added for them since The Presidents Cup tourney they played in February. Isn't winning and runner up "placing"?

Comment

Valeo won the boys u12 gold bracket and there have been no points added for them since the fall and NEFC was runner up and there have been none added for them since The Presidents Cup tourney they played in February. Isn't winning and runner up "placing"?
                            That's because no flight values are posted yet. Annoying!!!!

Comment

Girls points were awarded. Not boys.

Comment

How dare you diminish all we've done? We played, and we payed for the tournament. We deserve points! Where are the points? This is ridiculous, I'm calling someone! Must be nice having all that money you pay for soccer, and not get anything for it. We rely on these points, so we can get into the Needham Tournament this year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X