X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEFC: Points for Completed Flights

NEFC,

I suggest your staff gets on the horn with GS to assign the flight values and points for the completed flights in several age groups. It's bad enough that half our club's games were cancelled. We not only want refunds, but also our GS points for enduring your miserable tournament.

-Never going to play in snow again

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    NEFC,

I suggest your staff gets on the horn with GS to assign the flight values and points for the completed flights in several age groups. It's bad enough that half our club's games were cancelled. We not only want refunds, but also our GS points for enduring your miserable tournament.

NEFC should most definitely award points for completed flights. Otherwise, they lose ranking themselves. Our coach has already indicated that he prefers to travel slightly south next year.

If NEFC does not award points, I'll bet the entire club boycotts this tournament.

Comment

NEFC,

Valeo - your obsession with points has gone beyond the ridiculous. Your marketing team should get you back on point and start stressing development (even though everyone knows it's really about the points)

And ain't nobody that believes you'll pass up an opportunity next year to get more points. You'll be back at NEFC tournament just like everyone else.

Comment

Valeo - your obsession with points has gone beyond the ridiculous. Your marketing team should get you back on point and start stressing development (even though everyone knows it's really about the points)

And ain't nobody that believes you'll pass up an opportunity next year to get more points. You'll be back at NEFC tournament just like everyone else.
        Though...could be Blazers or GPS.....they have pretty large stakes in the points.

Though....I would guess Valeo will be made to travel next March.....

Comment

Though...could be Blazers or GPS.....they have pretty large stakes in the points.

Though....I would guess Valeo will be made to travel next March.....
          Blazers? They don't even have a U12 team.

Comment

Blazers? They don't even have a U12 team.
            Who said anything about U12?

Comment

NEFC should most definitely award points for completed flights. Otherwise, they lose ranking themselves. Our coach has already indicated that he prefers to travel slightly south next year.

If NEFC does not award points, I'll bet the entire club boycotts this tournament.
              There is a reason why they're called GotSoccer points. They're awarded by GotSoccer, not NEFC.

Comment

I heard NEFC was going to merge with Got Soccer. They are then powerful enough to kick Mother Nature's a** for having the nerve to snow/freezing rain three weekends in a row during pre-season tournaments.

Comment

Thank you NEFC for running a great tournament! We were able to get outside and get a couple games in. And we were completely surprised to receive a refund for the game we didn't play. We don't care about got soccer points.

Comment

Thank you NEFC for running a great tournament! We were able to get outside and get a couple games in. And we were completely surprised to receive a refund for the game we didn't play. We don't care about got soccer points.
                    Hi this is pele I would like to echo those sentiments you are the best Nefc.

Comment

Hi this is pele I would like to echo those sentiments you are the best Nefc.
                      Great insight pele, I am the Easter Bunny and before I get started passing out eggs I would like to echo those objective and insightful comments. Bravo!

Comment

Great insight pele, I am the Easter Bunny and before I get started passing out eggs I would like to echo those objective and insightful comments. Bravo!
                        Get the points assigned!

Comment

Who cares about the points. They are meaningless

Comment

Who cares about the points. They are meaningless
                            I heard Nefc will be assigning "domination points" this year because they feel they are more indicative of the better team. Several Nefc affiliated people explained to me how thoroughly they dominated valeo in the finals.

Go Nefc!

Comment

Thanks NEFC!! We had a blast! Please assign our got soccer points to the whiners

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X