Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical liberal attack - use grammar analysis to deflect from the issue at hand.
    You're having a particularly idiotic day.

Comment

Kid is on Stars NPL, but thanks for trying. Also, I believe you mean "your" as in "you are" so it should be "you're". It's called a contraction. But I understand complex words may confuse you. It's ok. We support you. Everyone gets a trophy here.
      So you get the grammar trophy Bozo. Hope you're impressed with your self.

Comment

NEFC is the Best
        NEFC is the only club that can develop a player
        If your daughter has any potential whatsoever, the only club you should consider is NEFC

Comment

So you get the grammar trophy Bozo. Hope you're impressed with your self.
          Oh, more fun! Not impressed at all. It's a sign of a fundamental education, or lack thereof.

While we're at it, a comma would be needed between "trophy" and "Bozo." Not fully required but recommended in this case. Additionally, "yourself" is one word. Another genius on here! It amazes me how you're even able to operate a computer.

Comment

I have my minions type for me.

Comment

Kid is on Stars NPL, but thanks for trying. Also, I believe you mean "your" as in "you are" so it should be "you're". It's called a contraction. But I understand complex words may confuse you. It's ok. We support you. Everyone gets a trophy here.
              NPL = 2nd team

Comment

Oh, more fun! Not impressed at all. It's a sign of a fundamental education, or lack thereof.

While we're at it, a comma would be needed between "trophy" and "Bozo." Not fully required but recommended in this case. Additionally, "yourself" is one word. Another genius on here! It amazes me how you're even able to operate a computer.
                Was wondering if you'd pick that up. Now go do something more constructive with your time other than correcting TS posts loser.

Comment

Was wondering if you'd pick that up. Now go do something more constructive with your time other than correcting TS posts loser.
                  That would be "...posts. Loser."

I couldn't resist! (I happen to agree with you)

Comment

Semi finalists points!

Comment

Semi finalists points!
                      Thank heavens for all those mandatory clinics.

Comment

How many will leave after yesterday, 6 to 2 loss to Stars and 3 to 0 loss to Breakers. Ouch!!

Comment

How many will leave after yesterday, 6 to 2 loss to Stars and 3 to 0 loss to Breakers. Ouch!!
                          Get a life

Comment

Hey low life , select 12s and 14s pounded everyone yesterday. Did that slip your mind ? Both also just won Spirit cup. Can't find a better club around than select.

Comment

Truth hurt?

Comment

Did the u13's girls loose players? I seen this team at last year a few times and I thought it was pretty good.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X