Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not necessarily. Teams at or near the bottom of the table have plenty of players that will play D1. My kid's DAP team a while back was in the lower middle section of the table and of the graduating players, 8 went D1, 1 went D2, 2 went D3, and 2 played club soccer at large universities.
    There is not a single U14 or U16 that has any chance of going D1..get a clue....

Comment

There is not a single U14 or U16 that has any chance of going D1..get a clue....
      Without knowing too much about the players on the two teams in question, I am pretty confident that when the time comes in a couple years, there will be at least two or three players who wind up playing for D1 teams. Seacoast's U16 and U18 teams last year were both at the bottom of the table, yet a handful of the U18s will still be going D1 next year.

Comment

Without knowing too much about the players on the two teams in question, I am pretty confident that when the time comes in a couple years, there will be at least two or three players who wind up playing for D1 teams. Seacoast's U16 and U18 teams last year were both at the bottom of the table, yet a handful of the U18s will still be going D1 next year.
        You people are crazy. Most of the players off any U18 academy team will have D1 options. Maybe they won't get money, or maybe they won't be the right schools, but they will have d1 options. I have gone through this twice - almost every player - even the marginal players - will have such options.

Comment

Very obvious this poster has no idea what they are talking about, and is simply speculating.

News break: you are totally wrong.

Comment

Love the smart guy

Well I have some news for you john breed 98 already committed to Clemson! He is u16 playing u18. Plenty more will follow.

Comment

Well I have some news for you john breed 98 already committed to Clemson! He is u16 playing u18. Plenty more will follow.
              He leads his team in yellow cards...lol. Go tigers! Joking aside, congratulations to the lad.

Comment

He leads his team in yellow cards...lol. Go tigers! Joking aside, congratulations to the lad.
                Wonder which seacoast coach wrote this?

Comment

I wonder what GPS coach or parent started this thread..... Zzzzzzz

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X