Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please stay there next time and leave your wife at the brothel where you found her.
    Completely inappropriate.

Cujo is certainly a narcissist, but what I love about him compared to ZTZT, the biggest narcissist on the site, is that Cujo by comparison is genuinely honest and real in his narcissism. He lays it out there and you may take shots if you like. In contrast, TZTZ is obsequious and as fraudulent as they come as feels arrogantly and ragefully entitled to spray his narcissism on the site 24 hours a day, every day, from a bottomless well, flaunting his narcissism with no hint of hesitation or restraint, and then simultaneously denies every trace of his self-involved activity while indignantly smiling....not once even mildly conflicted by his contradictions, duplicities, fictions, and outright lies.

Comment

The threDs is all yours Perdpective. Knock yourself out.

Comment

Completely inappropriate.

Cujo is certainly a narcissist, but what I love about him compared to ZTZT, the biggest narcissist on the site, is that Cujo by comparison is genuinely honest and real in his narcissism. He lays it out there and you may take shots if you like. In contrast, TZTZ is obsequious and as fraudulent as they come as feels arrogantly and ragefully entitled to spray his narcissism on the site 24 hours a day, every day, from a bottomless well, flaunting his narcissism with no hint of hesitation or restraint, and then simultaneously denies every trace of his self-involved activity while indignantly smiling....not once even mildly conflicted by his contradictions, duplicities, fictions, and outright lies.
        And Perspective is the biggest narcissist of all on this board. Just loves, loves, loves to hear himself talk.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          completely inappropriate.

Cujo is certainly a narcissist, but what i love about him compared to ztzt, the biggest narcissist on the site, is that cujo by comparison is genuinely honest and real in his narcissism. He lays it out there and you may take shots if you like. In contrast, tztz is obsequious and as fraudulent as they come as feels arrogantly and ragefully entitled to spray his narcissism on the site 24 hours a day, every day, from a bottomless well, flaunting his narcissism with no hint of hesitation or restraint, and then simultaneously denies every trace of his self-involved activity while indignantly smiling....not once even mildly conflicted by his contradictions, duplicities, fictions, and outright lies.
          this^^^^

Comment

this^^^^
            Perspective bumping his post. lol

Comment

Note: Script / talking points provided by Faux News......
              HuffPo far enough left for you?

(Hillary Clinton) only announced her candidacy two weeks ago, but already Clinton fatigue has begun to settle in. Hillary has been in the public eye for a quarter of a century, yet she began her campaign with a strategy to remake her image. Her campaign--we knew this already--will be a meta-campaign. It will not be about what she believes in or promises to do, instead everything she says and everything she does will be scrutinized from the perspective of strategy. What she says will not be the focus, but rather why she is saying it. Little or nothing will be taken at face value.This is because strategy rather than commitment and values are central to the Clinton brand.*

Hillary's claims that she would take on Wall Street and campaign finance--issues that animate both the right and the left against the entrenched center--only served as a reminder that the Clintons have been the recipients, through campaign contributions, speaking fees and donations to the Clinton Foundation, of literally billions of dollars in largesse from the richest people, corporations and countries in the world. The issue of money is likely to haunt the Clinton campaign in the months to come. Any hope that Democrats might have had of making hay of the corrosive effects of money on our democracy--whether targeting Citizen's United, SuperPACs or the near-$900,000,000*David and Charles Koch have committed*to raise for this campaign cycle--will be neutralized by the many manifestations of the ways that the Clintons have enriched themselves and their world."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-...ushpmg00000090

Comment

http://www.talking-soccer.com/TS4/sh...g+hype&page=11

Just a random page in a U13 thread from 2010 reveals BTNT scolding another poster for denying how invested the poster is in the site (too, too funny as he says), BTNT constantly recruiting players to his team, and ethical questions about NEFC.

Comment

Here's yet another example of BTBT talking very specifically about 12 year old girls....on 3-30-11...

I know that the Scorpions parent's will jump all over this but I think losing that player is going to make a bigger difference than they think. I see them as perhaps the most lopsided team at the top of the rankings. They do have some very good talent but also some very weak talent in their line up. Like all of Fred's teams they have speed and are aggressive and that does beat an awful lot of marginal teams but I am just not convinced that they have what it takes to go toe to toe with a lot of real top end teams. What I always liked most about the Scorpions was that mid. I felt she was tough and controlled the mid for them. There is no question that they do have some other talent in the mid but their style of play typically falls apart when they don't attack and win the 50/50 balls like she did. I believe her loss will reduce the number of goals the Scorpions score and increase the number of goals they give up.

Their top striker is a very good player but she is like a lot of Scorpions strikers and too individualistic for my taste (think girl from Norwood that is going to Maryland). I really question how long she is going to be able to just bull her way to the net and I am not really seeing a top end play maker on their roster to set her up. Unless another scoring threat emerges I look for teams to just double her up and take her out of the game. If that happens where do the goals come from.

At the other end, their defense was suspect before they lost their keeper and now that they lost that midfielder I think they are going to have trouble winning possession of the ball and keeping out of their defensive end. Their defense typically does a pretty good job of packing things in and not giving up soft goals but I don't see them as a group that can battle back a strong possession attack. I look for them to ceede more goals as a result.
                  And then his justification....

You are nuts if you think it is going to good enough to just throw out some vague reason why one team is better than another. You don't have to slam the kids but the fact of the matter is that all of the teams at this age are still very much dependent upon their top level players for their success and their failures are more a result of their role players losing their match ups than overall poor play by the whole team.

Comment

How about some free BTDT analysis of 12 year old girls on 9-15-10....

Originally posted by beentheredonethat View Post
                    The margin between the top 6 teams is actually pretty slim but after that it does seem that most of the remaining teams have a lot of holes in their roster. You can't really base much if anything off what happened in the spring because puberty is just starting to impact some of the players and many of the teams have made significant roster changes since then. All U13 girl's teams tend to be pretty schizophrenic (it’s the age) and you really saw that up at the Stars Cup. NEFC-H is a good example. At times they were absolutely horrendous but at other times they were absolutely brilliant. I walked away feeling that the weekend was defined more by their let downs than their ability. I suspect many other teams had similar feelings about that weekend. The bottom line about the Stars Cup is it was preseason and you could see that most of the teams were working in new players. Nobody appeared terribly complete or to be executing flawlessly. Right now Aztec does appear to be executing at the highest level and deserving of the top spot. Beyond that I see the rest of the top teams being pretty equal.

I would be interested in a little bit more detailed scouting reports of the teams. With that in mind I would offer my impression of SS Select whom NEFC-H played this past Sunday. My first impression is that they are a big physical team. They play very hard and are reckless at times. It looks like they picked up a number of players from Scorpions who have really improved their level of talent and give them a scoring threat. They have a striker and outer mid that appeared particularly dangerous. They have some speed on the outside but the other talent appeared raw. Overall I thought their center mids were fairly pedestrian. We were able to control possession a fair amount time. Their back line appeared to be their Achilles. They are very big in the middle and seem to do a respectable job clearing space but appear to have trouble with speed, especially on the outside. Quite frankly we just ran around them. Apparently their GK was injured but I didn't see any glaring keeper errors and the game certainly didn't hinge on who was in net. This team is not a marshmallow by any stretch of the imagination but their overall talent level appeared pretty variable and stretched thin.

Comment

F off, Perspective, you twit.

Comment

F off, Perspective, you twit.
                        Truth hurts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X