Is Galway really in trouble?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every other club on south shore has their tryout dates posted to website and Galway still has their winter tryout dates from last year on their homepage. That is a tell tale sign the club is dying.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Every other club on south shore has their tryout dates posted to website and Galway still has their winter tryout dates from last year on their homepage. That is a tell tale sign the club is dying.
      They have the right geography and appeal to families with lots of leisure time options. They are fine Nd going nowhere

Comment

Yes, lost to Mass City today.

Comment

Heard GR left couldn't put up with FA crap anymore and his teams were not doing great.

Comment

Heard GR left couldn't put up with FA crap anymore and his teams were not doing great.
            Heard he went to Mass City.

Comment

Heard he went to Mass City.
              I wouldn't doubt it that is we're all the other Galway coaches ended up.

Comment

I wouldn't doubt it that is we're all the other Galway coaches ended up.
                I'm sure GR is still there--heard this song before

Comment

I'm sure GR is still there--heard this song before
                  U15 boys 4 games I. - no wins, GF 1 GA 11. Nice core players, why would GR go against character and play over their heads?

Comment

U15 boys 4 games I. - no wins, GF 1 GA 11. Nice core players, why would GR go against character and play over their heads?
                    Is he still at Galway? Thought the rumor was he moved on because of conflicts with his partner.

Comment

Is he still at Galway? Thought the rumor was he moved on because of conflicts with his partner.
                      Hear GR is not the only coach leaving at the end of the season. Galway is in big trouble next season.

Comment

Don't judge them based on this. Two of the losses, accounting for 9 goals against and 0 goals for are against the top two teams in this league. Teams that shoudl not be playing in this league.

In addition, lay off the boys. They work hard, and goalie made some very good saves in the game I saw.

Comment

Don't judge them based on this. Two of the losses, accounting for 9 goals against and 0 goals for are against the top two teams in this league. Teams that shoudl not be playing in this league.

In addition, lay off the boys. They work hard, and goalie made some very good saves in the game I saw.
                          Aren't you guys in Division 1? Where should these "top two teams" be playing? NEP?

No one has a problem with the boys. Most people posting here have a problem with delusional parents that have a tendency to post ridiculous excuses to explain away losses.

Comment

Aren't you guys in Division 1? Where should these "top two teams" be playing? NEP?

No one has a problem with the boys. Most people posting here have a problem with delusional parents that have a tendency to post ridiculous excuses to explain away losses.
                            The problem is not with the top teams in Maple D1 it is with the teams like Galways U-15 team that does not belong in D1 and got in when other teams moved to a new league.

Comment

The problem is not with the top teams in Maple D1 it is with the teams like Galways U-15 team that does not belong in D1 and got in when other teams moved to a new league.
                              Crickets

Comment

Crickets
                                How does a decent team come up with results like this in the State cup? U15 Boys---2 losses 8-0 and 7-0 What is going on there? Are kids not showing up

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X