Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My daughter is U11 and I can tell you her NEFC training is very technical, working on lots of 1 v1 with supplemental skill's work and clinics, but there is also lots of team focus on possession and not so much a direct style. Equal playing time and development over winning MOST of the time, meaning players play all over the field even when they are not comfortable there, which I have to say has been very good for my kid, who has learned to get proficient and comfortable on defense where she previously despised. Its not her preferred or her best position, but she can confidently go there now and be effective. I really like that she can play every position including keeper with confidence and with success now.
    Mostly true. The changing positions is a little bit of stretch. The number of wins versus losses is a problem. The extra technical training is everyone in the club so the quality varies.

Comment

Who cares, his kid will still end up drinking beer with the rest of the D3 players so why all the fuss?

Comment

Who cares, his kid will still end up drinking beer with the rest of the D3 players so why all the fuss?
        Very true. I would not want my daughter to look like a D1 player

Comment

Very true. I would not want my daughter to look like a D1 player
          No, because heaven knows looking like Christen Press, Kristie Mewis or Abby Dahlkemper would be a horrible way to go through life.

Comment

No, because heaven knows looking like Christen Press, Kristie Mewis or Abby Dahlkemper would be a horrible way to go through life.
            Should have just gone to Tufts. Would have solved all of their life issues. :)

Comment

Should have just gone to Tufts. Would have solved all of their life issues. :)
              If they could have gotten in Tufts, lol.

Comment

If they could have gotten in Tufts, lol.
                That's the easy part. The tedium of being able to walk from one end of the campus to the other in under 5 minutes is the ball buster.

Comment

I figure I'd share my experience with FM. I played for and against him and never really had an issue with him. He was completely fair to me. With that said, I have heard the horror stories. And I've coached a girl who deliberately played down a level to avoid being coached by him.

Comment

I figure I'd share my experience with FM. I played for and against him and never really had an issue with him. He was completely fair to me. With that said, I have heard the horror stories. And I've coached a girl who deliberately played down a level to avoid being coached by him.
                    So some people like him; and others don't.

THANKS for the post!

Comment

So some people like him; and others don't.

THANKS for the post!
                      Such is life buddy.

Comment

Such is life buddy.

Breakers are losing a lot of good players at the end of this season. They've had enough of him. They have a couple decent teams left too but that will not be the case in the fall.

Comment

Breakers are losing a lot of good players at the end of this season. They've had enough of him. They have a couple decent teams left too but that will not be the case in the fall.
                          It's time for a change.

Comment

I hear lots of change is coming with Breakers

Comment

I hear lots of change is coming with Breakers
                              Do tell, Amigo

Comment

no puedo

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X