Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting it don

Congratulations to the NEFC keeper called to the U18 WNT Camp. Well deserved! Seen her play and she is outstanding. I am not a relative, just a fan!!

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/club-...270be-31306529

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Congratulations to the NEFC keeper called to the U18 WNT Camp. Well deserved! Seen her play and she is outstanding. I am not a relative, just a fan!!

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/club-...270be-31306529
    And I have some waterfront land for sale in Florida.

And for a reasonable price i can sell you the Brooklyn Bridge. Just think how much you can make from it.

Comment

Ok buddy, the keeper on your daughters team is better, right? They just called this girl up as a joke, right? You moron!!

Congrats to this young lady. It's info like this that is the only reason I visit this board. I enjoy looking at and learning about the positive things in the MA soccer landscape, not all the negative BS that is slapped around on this site. Wish there was a separate site just for positive info like this.

Comment

Ok buddy, the keeper on your daughters team is better, right? They just called this girl up as a joke, right? You moron!!

Congrats to this young lady. It's info like this that is the only reason I visit this board. I enjoy looking at and learning about the positive things in the MA soccer landscape, not all the negative BS that is slapped around on this site. Wish there was a separate site just for positive info like this.
        It's a little odd to refer to your own flesh and blood as "this young lady".

Comment

Who is Don?

Comment

Who is Don?
            doesn't metter. They getting it anyway.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X