Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 4 > Oregon

Notices

Oregon Discussions about Oregon soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #3841  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re:

Отвечаю специально для SamaFIX.
Да, была в твоей шкуре однажды, ситуация очень похожая.
Нашла специалиста, вскрыл скайп моего бывшего, узнала столько всего...
Поэтому скину тебе его конткаты, если интересно - пиши на почту helendobroutrova@mail.ru
Reply With Quote
  #3842  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Local OYSA teams are better than the thorns.

Let that sink in....

Elite my ass. Da in Oregon is a joke. Next time your team is full of everyones left overs dont come on here trying to lie to people...
True. And Jesuit would lose to any one of those teams. Just the facts.
Reply With Quote
  #3843  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
True. And Jesuit would lose to any one of those teams. Just the facts.
Jesuit would easily pound any of the thorns teams. Some of the thorns teams have players cut from high school teams.
Reply With Quote
  #3844  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Funny that you are trying to bully someone who is half your size and would have you wrapped up and crying on the ground in about 15 seconds, if not sooner. It's kinda of sad and pathetic to see a grown man cry for mercy.
Goes to a self defense class at the Y and thinks shes a bad ass with her pink pepper spray

No on wants you lady, no one
Reply With Quote
  #3845  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Goes to a self defense class at the Y and thinks shes a bad ass with her pink pepper spray

No on wants you lady, no one
Whimpy little man is physically scared of a woman. Trust me she would tie you up and have you crying for mercy. Poor guy!
Reply With Quote
  #3846  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Funny that you are trying to bully someone who is half your size and would have you wrapped up and crying on the ground in about 15 seconds, if not sooner. It's kinda of sad and pathetic to see a grown man cry for mercy.
Oooo, can you guys rent an octagon and sell tickets to this? Charge $85 per person and give the proceeds to a charity. You would sell out.
Reply With Quote
  #3847  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Whimpy little man is physically scared of a woman. Trust me she would tie you up and have you crying for mercy. Poor guy!
I trust you 100%
Reply With Quote
  #3848  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Oooo, can you guys rent an octagon and sell tickets to this? Charge $85 per person and give the proceeds to a charity. You would sell out.
Do it at and sell $17 stadium beers in paper cups. You could make a lot of money
Reply With Quote
  #3849  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Do it at and sell $17 stadium beers in paper cups. You could make a lot of money
Lets have it down in Salem so we can pay for parking too
Reply With Quote
  #3850  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Do it at and sell $17 stadium beers in paper cups. You could make a lot of money
Providence park! Charge $34.99 for a hefe.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.