X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOYNTON KNIGHTS and BOCA UNITED SFFA

HOW IS THE COLLABORATION BETWEEN BOTH TEAMS WORKING OUT?
    THE NON DA TEAMS FOR BOTH CLUBS SEEM TO BE NOT VERY COMPETITIVE UNLESS THEY PLAY B TEAMS IN SILVER DIVISION TOURNAMENTS AND BRONZE?
    HOW CAN YOU HAVE KIDS PLAYING LOW LEVEL TEAMS GOING TO BE READY TO PLAY FOR A DA TEAM IN THE FUTURE?
    WHERE DO THE STRONG GIRLS GO NOW?
    JASON SARDIS IS THE ONLY NON DA COACH AT EITHER CLUB THAT HAS A CLUE ABOUT SOCCER.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    THE NON DA TEAMS FOR BOTH CLUBS SEEM TO BE NOT VERY COMPETITIVE UNLESS THEY PLAY B TEAMS IN SILVER DIVISION TOURNAMENTS AND BRONZE?
    HOW CAN YOU HAVE KIDS PLAYING LOW LEVEL TEAMS GOING TO BE READY TO PLAY FOR A DA TEAM IN THE FUTURE?
    JASON SARDIS IS THE ONLY NON DA COACH AT EITHER CLUB THAT HAS A CLUE ABOUT SOCCER.
    Enjoy the CAPS LOCK do you?

Comment

JASON SARDIS IS THE ONLY NON DA COACH AT EITHER CLUB THAT HAS A CLUE ASOCCER.
      This clubs objective is not development it is your wallet , SFFA da teams are Rec level with a patch. There so called da team at most age groups would lose badly in Rec league play. As example the U-13 side has won 1 game I believe at the half way point of the season. You answered your own question there not ready or will be ready to play at any level

Comment

This clubs objective is not development it is your wallet , SFFA da teams are Rec level with a patch. There so called da team at most age groups would lose badly in Rec league play. As example the U-13 side has won 1 game I believe at the half way point of the season. You answered your own question there not ready or will be ready to play at any level
        I agree with some of your post. But there is talent in the Boca/Delray/Boy/Deerfield areas, enough to have a good DA or Boys ECNL program. There is also enough players to have various levels to meet all the needs of all the players, local level travel soccer, to DA/ECNL. All that is needed is a simple change in leadership; it's really that simple! EE has been brutal, and that won't change.

DA is no doubt going to change when Inter Miami moves their training location to FTL. Even with traffic, it's still an easy drive to the FLT location. The better players will make that trip to FTL from Palm Beach County and even further north. I think Kendall and Weston will have little trouble keeping their DA programs competitive. But SFFA will be hurt, especially if Inter Miami offers second tier teams that play ECNL or in FYSA. Players won't stay at SFFA, there won't be a reason as distance is the biggest reason given by parents that don't want to travel down to Weston or Kendall.

Comment

I agree with some of your post. But there is talent in the Boca/Delray/Boy/Deerfield areas, enough to have a good DA or Boys ECNL program. There is also enough players to have various levels to meet all the needs of all the players, local level travel soccer, to DA/ECNL. All that is needed is a simple change in leadership; it's really that simple! EE has been brutal, and that won't change.

DA is no doubt going to change when Inter Miami moves their training location to FTL. Even with traffic, it's still an easy drive to the FLT location. The better players will make that trip to FTL from Palm Beach County and even further north. I think Kendall and Weston will have little trouble keeping their DA programs competitive. But SFFA will be hurt, especially if Inter Miami offers second tier teams that play ECNL or in FYSA. Players won't stay at SFFA, there won't be a reason as distance is the biggest reason given by parents that don't want to travel down to Weston or Kendall.
          ok thanks for nothing

Comment

where did u15 sffa da coach go?

Comment

I'd be willing to bet you see two Inter Miami DA programs, a north and south. I also think they will add an ECNL programs for girls.

Comment

Boynton a bunch of lunatics

Comment

Boynton a bunch of lunatics
                  who the parents maybe but not the coaching staff they are there just collecting pay checks

Comment

When will people realize EE has no intentions of getting SFFA on the right track. He is a selfish person and his only concern is to keep the club running so he can collect his pay check. Parents be warned, SFFA is not a quality DA club. EE specifically is the problem at SFFA.

Comment

When will people realize EE has no intentions of getting SFFA on the right track. He is a selfish person and his only concern is to keep the club running so he can collect his pay check. Parents be warned, SFFA is not a quality DA club. EE specifically is the problem at SFFA.
                      Dumpster fire nothing more than low level Rec

Comment

You need some serious Therapy. Please reach out my rates are competitive. If you bring your Son or Daughter who was dropped I am sure they will benefit too.

Comment

You need some serious Therapy. Please reach out my rates are competitive. If you bring your Son or Daughter who was dropped I am sure they will benefit too.
                          Same person repeatedly bringing up the same issues. Enjoy life, spend more time with your family. Work on being a productive member of society.

Comment

Go see RT at SAT, he has really good rates too. Only chance your kid of having any success. In fact, if your kid plays for SFFA, i feel sorry to know he or she is sentenced to that landfill. SFFA is a dumpster fire next to a propane station.

Comment

LMFAO. Is this club still open? We fell for the sales pitch, but left that 3rd world sh!tshow well before Christmas. Screw staying a full year. What a freaking waste of time. I can't believe that EE was on the national team. Maybe he was there just to carry the ball sack. Any parent that allows their child to play there should be arrested for abuse. Seriously. You are a complete and utter failure as a parent.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X