Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn't that bumble ML still coach there? Has to be chemistry then ..... Worst coach at FSA. My kid had him for half a season and we opted out. What a waste of time and money.
    Sorry your kid was a bench player and apparently a quitter. She must have found a home in band camp I assume?

Comment

Sorry your kid was a bench player and apparently a quitter. She must have found a home in band camp I assume?
      One time in band camp........

Comment

Haha .... Your kid must have been on of the stupid, giant oafs on her team that couldn't play a lick of soccer. Ever find out what a 1-2 is? SEND IT!

Comment

Haha .... Your kid must have been on of the stupid, giant oafs on her team that couldn't play a lick of soccer. Ever find out what a 1-2 is? SEND IT!
          Great lesson to teach your kid that quitting and blaming a coach is better than working harder? Good job parenting a lesson!
          Love how you insult her former teammates too. Classy parenting to go with your teaching skills.

You never answered how band camp went?

Comment

Love your use of stupid and then you write “must have been on of the stupid”? Apparently your kid had your brains to sit behind “ stupid, giant oafs that couldn’t play a lick of soccer”.

Maybe band is a reach also.

Comment

Isn't that bumble ML still coach there? Has to be chemistry then ..... Worst coach at FSA. My kid had him for half a season and we opted out. What a waste of time and money.
              Yep. But he's still better than the ditamasso boys at fsa. They know jack about the game. Mike was at least engaging

Comment

Great lesson to teach your kid that quitting and blaming a coach is better than working harder? Good job parenting a lesson!
                Love how you insult her former teammates too. Classy parenting to go with your teaching skills.

You fsa people are dopes. Haven't a clue on what makes a good coach

Comment

You fsa people are dopes. Haven't a clue on what makes a good coach
                  Throwing stones and not a mention of your pro coaches? Thanks Dopey!

Comment

Not the poster and normally I don't agree with quitting. Lots of kids quit because they aren't getting the PT they think they deserve and don't want to put in the effort. But there are times when action needs to be taken - if your player isn't learning a thing, or is starting to hate even going to practice, it may not be worth waiting until next year to move.

Comment

Not the poster and normally I don't agree with quitting. Lots of kids quit because they aren't getting the PT they think they deserve and don't want to put in the effort. But there are times when action needs to be taken - if your player isn't learning a thing, or is starting to hate even going to practice, it may not be worth waiting until next year to move.
                      i dont agree- if your new to the club you have to give everyone some time to figure out how to reach each other-assuming practice isnt a total ****e show
                      if you have been at the club you already know if its the right fit or not

the only time a mid season bail is appropriate is if an incident happens- other than that you know what to expect

Comment

i dont agree- if your new to the club you have to give everyone some time to figure out how to reach each other-assuming practice isnt a total ****e show
                        if you have been at the club you already know if its the right fit or not

the only time a mid season bail is appropriate is if an incident happens- other than that you know what to expect
                        Sometimes situations can be that bad that bailing early is warranted. But yes most times players should buckle up and figure out how to deal with challenges

Comment

Even the worst coach at any club.. Jesus, even the worst rec coach may not know everything, BUT the kid will still learn team work, scheduling, accountability and WILL be touching the ball at least 2-3 times a week plus minutes in a game/games. So stop throwing shade on coaches if a kid quits mid season. The lesson to teach is you signed up until the end of the agreement. It’s pretty simple!

I’ve seen many kids hate going mostly because a parent forced them into it.
                          I believe it’s the parents issue, not the kid.

Comment

Throwing stones and not a mention of your pro coaches? Thanks Dopey!
                            Your kid is clearly one of the ones remaining on a dreadful team .... I guess she wouldn't make a good roster anyways since she knows nothing about the game. Maybe this is EM defending his daughter who starts and plays a ton .... We'll, she is the coach's daughter ..... Or maybe your kid is one of the heffers than can launch it 60 yards every time she touches it .... Or dribble through 3 kids every time (and lose it on the next one .... Every single time). Ah, the joys of FSA soccer.

Comment

Sometimes situations can be that bad that bailing early is warranted. But yes most times players should buckle up and figure out how to deal with challenges
                              Not soccer related... Give us your example to bail?

Comment

Your kid is clearly one of the ones remaining on a dreadful team .... I guess she wouldn't make a good roster anyways since she knows nothing about the game. Maybe this is EM defending his daughter who starts and plays a ton .... We'll, she is the coach's daughter ..... Or maybe your kid is one of the heffers than can launch it 60 yards every time she touches it .... Or dribble through 3 kids every time (and lose it on the next one .... Every single time). Ah, the joys of FSA soccer.
                                You knucklehead, I don’t know EM or the original coach they threw under the bus. My kid doesn’t play at FSA. I’m on here to say that quitting mid season is a terrible lesson to teach.
                                Give the examples to leave mid season outside a family emergency (OP never mentioned that) that is worthy. Helicopter parents ruin their kids, always pushing them for the wrong reasons.. ALWAYS.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X